- Consumer satisfaction in schizophrenia. A 2-year randomized controlled study of two community-based treatment programsU Malm
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, Sahlgrenska Hospital, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 55:91-6. 2001..symptoms, social function, and patient as well as carer's distress. To conclude, the UKU-ConSat rating scale is suitable for quality management and monitoring of treatment programs in mental health services...
- Integrated care in schizophrenia: a 2-year randomized controlled study of two community-based treatment programsU Malm
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Bla Straket 15, SE 413 15 Goeteborg, Sweden
Acta Psychiatr Scand 107:415-23. 2003..To evaluate the efficacy of two community-based programs that combined antipsychotic medication, family interventions and social skills training...
- Violence and its prediction at a psychiatric hospitalN Sjöström
Goteborg University, Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, Sahlgrenska Hospital, S 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur Psychiatry 16:459-65. 2001..Directed verbal aggressiveness and violence towards things were found to be predictors of violence...
- Event recording in psychiatric care: development of an instrument and 1-year resultsK S Hansson
Department of Social Medicine, Vasa Hospital, , Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 55:25-31. 2001..Staff spent 59% of the time at patients' homes. A computer-aided system with built-in information on care delivery, program fidelity, and outcome can be the basis of decision-making on different health-management levels...
- Patient-rated versus clinician-rated side effects of drug treatment in schizophrenia. Clinical validation of a self-rating version of the UKU Side Effect Rating Scale (UKU-SERS-Pat)E Lindstrom
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry, University Hospital, SE 750 85 Uppsala, Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 55:5-69. 2001..Such information can be utilised both in clinical investigations, in development of treatment programs and for individual patients in clinical practice...
- Assessment of patient satisfaction with psychiatric care. Development and clinical evaluation of a brief consumer satisfaction rating scale (UKU-ConSat)U G Ahlfors
, FI-00330 Helsinki, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 55:71-90. 2001..According to both patients and staff the rating scale promises to become useful both for research and for improvement of routine psychiatric services...