Affiliation: Lundby Hospital
- The Use of Probiotics in Head and Neck InfectionsKristian Roos
ENT Department, Lundby Hospital, Wieselgrensplatesen 2A, 41717 Göteborg, Sweden
Curr Infect Dis Rep 4:211-216. 2002..Other human components like lactoferrin are also important in the defense against microorganisms, and are important parts of the unspecific and specific immune system...
- Effect of recolonisation with "interfering" alpha streptococci on recurrences of acute and secretory otitis media in children: randomised placebo controlled trialK Roos
Ear, Nose, and Throat Department, Lundby Hospital, 41717 Gothenburg, Sweden
BMJ 322:210-2. 2001....
- Efficacy and tolerability of once-daily therapy with telithromycin for 5 or 10 days for the treatment of acute maxillary sinusitisK Roos
Lundby Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Chemotherapy 48:100-8. 2002..The efficacy and tolerability of oral telithromycin 800 mg once daily for 5 vs. 10 days were assessed in patients with acute maxillary sinusitis (AMS)...
- Clinical and bacteriological efficacy of 5-day telithromycin in acute maxillary sinusitis: a pooled analysisK Roos
Lundby Hospital, ONH mott, Wieselgrensplatsen 2A, Göteborg 41717, Sweden
J Infect 50:210-20. 2005....
- Bacteriological efficacy of 5-day therapy with telithromycin in acute maxillary sinusitisP Buchanan
River Road Medical Group, 890 River Road, Eugene, OR 97404, USA
Int J Antimicrob Agents 25:237-46. 2005..These data suggest that telithromycin provides effective first-line therapy for use in patients with acute maxillary sinusitis in a short and convenient once-daily dosage regimen...