Affiliation: Lund University
- Early identification of acute myocardial infarction by activated protein C--protein C inhibitor complexPallonji Bhiladvala
Department of Cardiology, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, Sweden
Thromb Res 118:213-9. 2006..We have evaluated a newly devised immunofluorimetric assay for measuring plasma concentration of APC-PCI complexes among patients with suspected acute coronary syndrome...
- Venous thromboembolism in carriers of the Factor V Leiden mutation and in patients without known thrombophilic risk factor; prediction of recurrence and APC-PCI complex concentration and/or soluble thrombomodulin antigen and activityKarin Strandberg
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 121:145-51. 2007....
- Activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms: is it associated with diameter and growth rate?Tilo Kölbel
Department of Vascular Diseases, Malmo University Hospital, Sweden
Vasc Endovascular Surg 42:135-40. 2008..11-0.31; P < or = .001). APC-PCI correlated with AAA diameter (r = .22; P = .001), body mass index (r = -.19; P = .004), and age (r = .19; P = .004). APC-PCI did not correlate with AAA growth rate (r = .11; P = .14)...
- Coagulation activation and ultrasound characteristics in patients with carotid artery diseaseTilo Kölbel
Vascular Center, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 125:171-7. 2010....
- Activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex: a new biological marker for aortic aneurysmsTilo Kölbel
Department of Vascular Diseases, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
J Vasc Surg 43:935-9. 2006..We studied whether it can provide information useful for the diagnosis and treatment of arterial vascular disease...
- Lower incidence of procoagulant abnormalities during follow-up after creation of the Fontan circulation in childrenOlof Rask
Department of Paediatrics, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Cardiol Young 19:152-8. 2009....
- The APC-PCI complex concentration predicts outcome of aortic surgeryGunnar Nilsson
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 120:237-44. 2007..The purpose of the study was to establish whether the APC-PCI complex can provide information useful for the assessment of outcome after aortic surgery...
- The diagnostic performance of APC-PCI complex determination compared to D-dimer in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosisJohan L Elf
Department of Emergency Medicine, Lund University, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Thromb Thrombolysis 29:465-70. 2010....
- Low plasma activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex concentration is associated with vascular access failure in hemodialysis patientsOmran Bakoush
Department of Nephrologyy, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Nephron Clin Pract 110:c151-7. 2008..The plasma concentration of the complex between APC and PCI (P-APC-PCI complex) is increased in hypercoagulable states and is therefore a sensitive indicator of the degree of activation of blood coagulation...
- Comparison and evaluation of a Point-of-care device (CoaguChek XS) to Owren-type prothrombin time assay for monitoring of oral anticoagulant therapy with warfarinMattias Wieloch
Department of Cardiology, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Thromb Res 124:344-8. 2009..The purpose of this study was to compare and evaluate INR values obtained by the point-of-care device CoaguChek XS, to Owren PT in a hospital setting...
- Higher levels of von Willebrand factor in patients with syncope due to orthostatic hypotensionNazim Isma
aDepartment of Cardiology bDepartment of Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Clinical Research Centre, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden cNational Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, St Mary s Hospital Campus, London, UK dCentre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Skane University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
J Hypertens 33:1594-601. 2015..The aim of the study was to assess markers of coagulability in patients with and without orthostatic hypotension who suffered transient loss of consciousness...
- Evaluation of a rapid automated assay for analysis of von Willebrand ristocetin cofactor activityKarin Strandberg
Department of Coagulation Disorders, Lund University, Malmo University Hospital, Sweden
Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 12:61-7. 2006....
- [New marker in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura]Jens Peter Gøtze
Rigshospitalet, Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Københavns Universitet, Biomedicinsk Institut, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2446-9. 2008..Measurement of ADAMTS-13 activity is useful for the diagnosis of TTP and may also be relevant as a prognostic test for recurrent TTP...
- [ADAMTS13--actor and marker in thrombotic microangiopathy]Jens Peter Gøtze
Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Rigshospitalet, Kopenhamn, Denmark
Lakartidningen 105:1092-5. 2008
- No effect of the prothrombin G20210A mutation on protein C activation in a large kindred with type I protein C deficiencyCarla Y Vossen
Department of Pathology, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 15:573-6. 2004..Thus, carriers of the prothrombin G20210A mutation do not have increased protein C activation despite the increased thrombin generation resulting from the higher prothrombin concentrations associated with the G20210A mutation...
- Stabilyte tubes that contain strongly acidic citrate prevent in vitro complex formation between activated protein C and protein C inhibitorKarin Strandberg
Thromb Haemost 89:947-9. 2003