Affiliation: Lund University
- Persistent changes in striatal gene expression induced by long-term L-DOPA treatment in a rat model of Parkinson's diseaseJ E Westin
Department of Physiological Sciences, Section of Neurobiology, Lund University, Wallenberg Neuroscience Centre, BMC A11, S-221 84 Lund, Sweden
Eur J Neurosci 14:1171-6. 2001....
- Pharmacological validation of behavioural measures of akinesia and dyskinesia in a rat model of Parkinson's diseaseM Lundblad
Department of Physiological Sciences, Wallenberg Neuroscience Centre, Neurobiology Division, Lund University, BMC A11, S 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Eur J Neurosci 15:120-32. 2002..Such deficits can be quantified using novel and relatively simple testing procedures, whereas rotometry cannot discriminate between dyskinetic and antiakinetic effects of antiparkinsonian treatments...
- Cellular and behavioural effects of the adenosine A2a receptor antagonist KW-6002 in a rat model of l-DOPA-induced dyskinesiaM Lundblad
Department of Physiological Sciences, Wallenberg Neuroscience Centre, Neurobiology Division, Lund, Sweden
J Neurochem 84:1398-410. 2003..Cotreatment with KW-6002 and L-DOPA potentiates the therapeutic effect but not the dyskinesiogenic potential of the latter drug...
- A model of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned mice: relation to motor and cellular parameters of nigrostriatal functionM Lundblad
Department of Physiological Sciences, Neurobiology Division, Wallenberg Neuroscience Centre, Lund University, S 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Neurobiol Dis 16:110-23. 2004..The mouse model of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia will provide a useful tool to study the molecular determinants of this movement disorder in transgenic mice strains...
- Pharmacological validation of a mouse model of l-DOPA-induced dyskinesiaM Lundblad
Wallenberg Neuroscience Centre, Section of Basal Ganglia Pathophysiology, BMC A11, S 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Exp Neurol 194:66-75. 2005..The present data indicate that the mouse AIMs are indeed a functional equivalent of l-DOPA-induced dyskinesia...
- Progressive neurodegenerative and behavioural changes induced by AAV-mediated overexpression of α-synuclein in midbrain dopamine neuronsM Decressac
Wallenberg Neuroscience Center, Department of Experimental Medical Sciences, Lund University, BMC A11, Lund 22184, Sweden
Neurobiol Dis 45:939-53. 2012..This model provides new interesting possibilities for studies of stage-specific pathologic mechanisms and identification of targets for disease-modifying therapeutic interventions linked to early or late stages of the disease...
- Effects of pulsatile L-DOPA treatment in the double lesion rat model of striatonigral degeneration (multiple system atrophy)N Stefanova
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Neurobiol Dis 15:630-9. 2004....