Affiliation: Lund University
- Experiences of stigma among people with severe mental illness. Reliability, acceptability and construct validity of the Swedish versions of two stigma scales measuring devaluation/discrimination and rejection experiencesTommy Björkman
Department of Nursing, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 61:332-8. 2007..It is concluded that the Swedish versions of the Devaluation and Discrimination scale and the Rejection experiences scale may well be used in further studies of stigma among people with mental illness...
- Sociodemographic and clinical factors related to devaluation/discrimination and rejection experiences among users of mental health servicesBertil Lundberg
Department of Health Sciences, Division of Nursing, Lund University, PO Box 157, 22100, Lund, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 42:295-300. 2007..A major goal in mental health research and policy is to identify ways to reduce stigma among persons with mental illness...
- Stigma, discrimination, empowerment and social networks: a preliminary investigation of their influence on subjective quality of life in a Swedish sampleBertil Lundberg
Department of Health Sciences, Lund University, Sweden
Int J Soc Psychiatry 54:47-55. 2008..Studies investigating the importance of social network, empowerment and experiences of stigma on subjective quality of life among persons with mental illness are rare...
- Are stigma experiences among persons with mental illness, related to perceptions of self-esteem, empowerment and sense of coherence?B Lundberg
Health Sciences Centre, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 16:516-22. 2009..Mental health nurses are in a key position to identify patients' experiences of stigma and by that to understand what consequences of devaluation/discrimination can have for the afflicted...
- Human papillomavirus is more common in base of tongue than in mobile tongue cancer and is a favorable prognostic factor in base of tongue cancer patientsLiselotte Dahlgren
Cancer Centrum Karolinska, Department of Oncology Pathology, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Cancer 112:1015-9. 2004..In conclusion, HPV is significantly more common in base of tongue cancer than in mobile tongue cancer, and has a positive impact on disease-specific survival in patients with base of tongue cancer...