Meliha Crnkic Kapetanovic
Affiliation: Lund University
- Methotrexate reduces vaccine-specific immunoglobulin levels but not numbers of circulating antibody-producing B cells in rheumatoid arthritis after vaccination with a conjugate pneumococcal vaccineMeliha C Kapetanovic
Department of Clinical Sciences, Skane University Hospital, Lund, Section for Rheumatology, Sweden Electronic address
Vaccine . 2017....
- Early changes in bone mineral density measured by digital X-ray radiogrammetry predict up to 20 years radiological outcome in rheumatoid arthritisMeliha C Kapetanovic
Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund, Section of Rheumatology, Lund University, Kioskgatan 3, Lund SE 22185, Sweden
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R31. 2011..This study's objective was to investigate whether DXR-BMD loss early in the course of the disease predicts the development of joint damage in RA patients followed for up to 20 years...
- Long-term mortality rate in rheumatoid arthritis patients with disease onset in the 1980sM C Kapetanovic
Department of Rheumatology, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Scand J Rheumatol 40:433-8. 2011..To investigate the mortality rate and possible early predictive factors of mortality after 19-23 years in a cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) followed prospectively from disease onset...
- Antibody response is reduced following vaccination with 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in adult methotrexate-treated patients with established arthritis, but not those treated with tumor necrosis factor inhibitorsMeliha Crnkic Kapetanovic
Department of Clinical Sciences Lund, Section of Rheumatology, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Arthritis Rheum 63:3723-32. 2011....
- Heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine elicits similar antibody response as standard 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine in adult patients with RA treated with immunomodulating drugsMeliha Crnkic Kapetanovic
Department of Clinical Sciences Lund, Section of Rheumatology, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Kioskgatan 3, SE 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Clin Rheumatol 30:1555-61. 2011..PCV7 elicits similar antibody response as PPV23 in patients with RA receiving immunosuppressive treatment. In RA patients, higher age and MTX treatment but not type of vaccine predicted impaired posAR...