Affiliation: Lund University
- Rosuvastatin in experimental brain trauma: improved capillary patency but no effect on edema or cerebral blood flowM Jungner
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund University Hospital, SE 22185 Lund, Sweden
Microvasc Res 88:48-55. 2013....
- Effects on brain edema of crystalloid and albumin fluid resuscitation after brain trauma and hemorrhage in the ratMårten Jungner
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund University and Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Anesthesiology 112:1194-203. 2010..To test this hypothesis, the authors compared groups resuscitated with either colloid or crystalloid...
- Intracranial pressure following resuscitation with albumin or saline in a cat model of meningitisMårten Jungner
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Lund University Hospital and Skane University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Crit Care Med 39:135-40. 2011..To compare the intracranial pressure after resuscitation to normovolemia by using 20% albumin or normal saline in a cat model of meningitis...
- Prostacyclin reduces elevation of intracranial pressure and plasma volume loss in lipopolysaccharide-induced meningitis in the catMårten Jungner
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Lund University and Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Trauma 67:1345-51. 2009..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of PGI2 on meningitis on ICP, plasma volume, blood pressure, and cerebral oxidative metabolism...
- Blood-brain barrier permeability following traumatic brain injuryMårten Jungner
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Minerva Anestesiol 82:525-33. 2016..The objective of the present study was therefore to quantify changes in BBB-permeability in the early course of TBI, when brain edema is still evolving...