Affiliation: Lund University
- Urine α-Glutathione S-transferase, systemic inflammation and arterial function in juvenile type 1 diabetesPeter Holmquist
Department of Paediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, University Hospital Lund, S 221 85 Lund, Sweden
J Diabetes Complications 26:199-204. 2012..Despite marked improvement in therapy and monitoring of patients with insulin-dependent (type 1) diabetes, diabetic nephropathy remains a serious complication, with subsequent end-stage renal disease in about 20% of cases...
- Pore size and charge selectivity of the glomerular membrane at the time of diagnosis of diabetesPeter Holmquist
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Nephrol 19:1361-6. 2004..In conclusion, an increased albumin excretion rate in urine did not seem to be caused by a change in charge selectivity. Other explanations such as change in the small pore radius or tubular reabsorption are suggested...
- Tubular function in diabetic children assessed by Tamm-Horsfall protein and glutathione S-transferasePeter Holmquist
Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital Lund, Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Nephrol 23:1079-83. 2008..Alpha-GST and pi-GST seem to be more sensitive than other parameters studied...
- Urinary transforming growth factor-beta(1), collagen IV and the effect of insulin in children at diagnosis of diabetes mellitusPeter Holmquist
Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital Lund, Sweden
Scand J Urol Nephrol 43:142-7. 2009....
- Metabolic status in diabetes mellitus affects markers for glomerular filtration ratePeter Holmquist
Pediatric Department, Division of Metabolism, Diabetology, and Endocrinology, University Hospital Lund, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Nephrol 18:536-40. 2003..In contrast, serum cystatin C was significantly influenced by ketonuria. Creatinine clearance was an unreliable marker for GFR both in the more deranged and in the balanced metabolic situation...
- Urine π-Glutathione S-transferase but not Tamm-Horsfall protein correlates with carotid artery intima media thickness in childhood type1 diabetesPeter Holmquist
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Paediatrics, Lund University Hospita, S 22185 Lund, Sweden
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 14:39. 2014....