Affiliation: Lund University
- Dose-volume relationships between enteritis and irradiated bowel volumes during 5-fluorouracil and oxaliplatin based chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced rectal cancerAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Acta Oncol 46:937-44. 2007..The aim of this study was to quantify the dose-volume relationship between irradiated bowel volumes and acute enteritis during combined chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer...
- Change in prostate volume during extreme hypo-fractionation analysed with MRIAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 9:22. 2014..It is unclear how increase in fraction size affects changes in prostate volume during treatment. Our aim was to study prostate volume changes during extreme hypo-fractionation (7 × 6.1 Gy) by using sequential MRIs...
- Multicentre phase I-II trial of capecitabine and oxaliplatin in combination with radiotherapy for unresectable pancreatic and biliary tract cancer: The CORGI-U studyAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University, Lund 22185, Sweden
Radiother Oncol 95:292-7. 2010....
- Multicentre phase II trial of capecitabine and oxaliplatin in combination with radiotherapy for unresectable colorectal cancer: the CORGI-L StudyAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lasarettsgatan, Lund, Sweden
Eur J Cancer 45:807-13. 2009..This study assessed radiotherapy combined with capecitabine and oxaliplatin in patients with primary, inextirpable colorectal adenocarcinoma...
- The effect on the small bowel of 5-FU and oxaliplatin in combination with radiation using a microcolony survival assayAdalsteinn Gunnlaugsson
Department of Oncology, Lund University Hospital, Lund Univeristy, Lund, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 4:61. 2009..The aim of this study was to investigate to what extent 5-FU and oxaliplatin influence the radiation (RT) induced small bowel mucosal damage when given in conjunction with single or split dose RT...
- Low-dose rate brachytherapy with I-125 seeds has an excellent 5-year outcome with few side effects in patients with low-risk prostate cancerElisabeth Rasmusson
a Department of Oncology and Radiation Physics, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Acta Oncol 55:1016-21. 2016..This study presents the outcome for patients treated with LDR-BT at a single institution with focus on the association between dose and biochemical failure-free survival (BFFS)...
- Low rate of lymphedema after extended pelvic lymphadenectomy followed by pelvic irradiation of node-positive prostate cancerElisabeth Rasmusson
Department of Oncology, Skane University Hospital, SE 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
Radiat Oncol 8:271. 2013..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the prevalence and severity of lower limb lymphedema after pelvic lymphadenectomy and radiotherapy to the pelvic lymph nodes in patients with prostate cancer...
- Phase I study of cetuximab in combination with 5-fluorouracil, mitomycin C and radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced anal cancerOtilia Leon
Department of Oncology, Skane University Hospital, Lund, Sweden Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 51:2740-6. 2015..In this phase I study cetuximab was added and the primary aim was to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of 5FU and MMC in this combination...