- Explaining TPMT genotype/phenotype discrepancy by haplotyping of TPMT*3A and identification of a novel sequence variant, TPMT*23Malin Lindqvist
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine and Care, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping, Sweden
Pharmacogenet Genomics 17:891-5. 2007..We conclude that this novel variant allele affects enzyme activity, as the individuals carrying it had almost undetectable TPMT activity...
- Real-time RT-PCR methodology for quantification of thiopurine methyltransferase gene expressionMalin Lindqvist
Department of Medicine and Care, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, 58185 Linkoping, Sweden
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 59:207-11. 2003....
- Identification of two novel sequence variants affecting thiopurine methyltransferase enzyme activityMalin Lindqvist
Department of Medicine and Care, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, SE 58185 Linkoping, Sweden
Pharmacogenetics 14:261-5. 2004..His father was genotyped as TPMT*1/*3A (6.0 U/ml pRBC). Hence, we report the identification of two novel sequence variants, present in highly conserved nucleotide positions of the human TPMT gene, resulting in a loss of enzyme activity...
- No induction of thiopurine methyltransferase during thiopurine treatment in inflammatory bowel diseaseM Lindqvist
Department of Medicine and Care, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 25:1033-7. 2006..TPMT heterozygous individuals had a lower probability of remaining in the study on the predetermined dose (p = 0.039). The ITPA 94C > A polymorphism was not predictive of adverse events (p = 0.35)...
- Pyrosequencing of TPMT alleles in a general Swedish population and in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseSofie Haglund
Division of Research and Development in Laboratory Medicine, Ryhov County Hospital, SE 551 85 Jonkoping, Sweden
Clin Chem 50:288-95. 2004..It is therefore of value to know an individual's inherent capacity to express TPMT...
- Involvement of the concentrative nucleoside transporter 3 and equilibrative nucleoside transporter 2 in the resistance of T-lymphoblastic cell lines to thiopurinesAlan Kambiz Fotoohi
Department of Oncology and Pathology, Cancer Center Karolinska, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 343:208-15. 2006..From a clinical point of view determination of CNT3 and ENT2 levels in leukemia cells may be useful in predicting the efficacy of thiopurine treatment...