Helena E Lindgren
- Characteristics of women giving birth at home in Sweden: a national register studyIngegerd M Hildingsson
Department of Caring and Public Health Sciences, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:1366-72. 2006..The objective of the study was to estimate the proportion of planned home births in Sweden and to identify maternal characteristics of women giving birth at home...
- Perceptions of risk and risk management among 735 women who opted for a home birthHelena E Lindgren
Division for Reproductive and Perinatal Health, Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Midwifery 26:163-72. 2010..The aim of this study was to describe women's perceptions of risk related to childbirth and the strategies for managing these perceived risks...
- A Swedish interview study: parents' assessment of risks in home birthsHelena Lindgren
Department of Caring and Public Health Sciences, Malardalen University, Box 325, S 63105 Eskilstuna, Sweden
Midwifery 22:15-22. 2006..to describe home-birth risk assessment by parents...
- Outcome of planned home births compared to hospital births in Sweden between 1992 and 2004. A population-based register studyHelena E Lindgren
School of Health, Care and Social Welfare, Malardalen University, Eskilstuna, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 87:751-9. 2008..The aim of this population-based study was to measure the risk of adverse outcome for mother and child in planned home births in a Swedish population irrespective of where the birth actually occurred, at home or in hospital after transfer...
- Transfers in planned home births related to midwife availability and continuity: a nationwide population-based studyHelena E Lindgren
Division for Reproductive and Perinatal Health, Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska University, Stockholm
Birth 35:9-15. 2008..Planning a home birth does not necessarily mean that the birth will take place successfully at home. The object of this study was to describe reasons and risk factors for transfer to hospital during or shortly after a planned home birth...