Carl Johan Wallin
Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Target-focused medical emergency team training using a human patient simulator: effects on behaviour and attitudeCarl Johan Wallin
Department for Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Med Educ 41:173-80. 2007..In this study we evaluated the effects of a simulator team training method based on targets and known principles in cognitive psychology...
- [SBAR--model for better communication between health personnel. Inefficient communication contributes to the majority of injuries in health care]Carl Johan Wallin
Simulatorcentrum, Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset Huddinge
Lakartidningen 105:1922-5. 2008
- Systematic simulation-based team training in a Swedish intensive care unit: a diverse response among critical care professionsLisbet Meurling
Division of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
BMJ Qual Saf 22:485-94. 2013..Teamwork-that is, collaboration and communication-is an important factor for safe healthcare, but professions perceive the quality of teamwork differently...
- Comparison of high- and low equipment fidelity during paediatric simulation team training: a case control studyLisbet Meurling
Division of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm SE 141 86, Sweden
BMC Med Educ 14:221. 2014..The goal was to study differences in trainees' and trainers' performance along with their individual experiences, during in situ training, using either a low-fidelity model or a high-fidelity paediatric simulator...
- Leaders' and followers' individual experiences during the early phase of simulation-based team training: an exploratory studyLisbet Meurling
Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Division of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
BMJ Qual Saf 22:459-67. 2013..Our aim was to explore the individual experiences and behaviours of leaders and followers during the early phase of SBTT, and we hypothesised that leaders and followers would show different responses...
- Simulation team training for improved teamwork in an intensive care unitChrister Sandahl
Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 26:174-88. 2013..This study aims to describe implementation of simulator-based medical team training and the effect of this programme on inter-professional working in an intensive care unit (ICU)...