Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Variants of the interferon regulatory factor 5 gene regulate expression of IRF5 mRNA in atherosclerotic tissue but are not associated with myocardial infarctionAnders Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 28:975-82. 2008..INF regulatory factor 5 (IRF5) is one of the mediators of downstream effects of TLRs. Several single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the IRF5 gene have been found to be associated with systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Identification of ZNF366 and PTPRD as novel determinants of plasma homocysteine in a family-based genome-wide association studyAnders Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Department of Medicine Solna, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 114:1417-22. 2009..Our findings implicate novel pathways in homocysteine metabolism, and highlight the need for investigation of the associated genes in the etiology of vascular diseases...
- Genetics of atherothrombosis and thrombophiliaAnders Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Department of Medicine, Solna, Sweden
Curr Atheroscler Rep 12:159-66. 2010....
- Plasma CD93 concentration is a potential novel biomarker for coronary artery diseaseA Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 270:229-36. 2011..In addition, SNPs in the CD93 gene were studied in relation to plasma CD93 concentration and CD93 mRNA expression...
- The HLA locus contains novel foetal susceptibility alleles for congenital heart block with significant paternal influenceS Meisgen
Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
J Intern Med 275:640-51. 2014..The main aim of this study was to identify foetal susceptibility genes on chromosome six for Ro/SSA autoantibody-mediated congenital heart block...