Affiliation: Karolinska Hospital
- Organization of the neuronal circuits in the central nervous system during developmentH Lagercrantz
Karolinska Institute, Astrid Lindgren Children s Hospital, Stockholm Sweden
Acta Paediatr 90:707-15. 2001..This phase is probably determined not only by genes but also by innate activity, which for example has been detected in the foetal retina: "Cells that fire together wire together while those which don't won't"...
- Should euthanasia be legal? An international survey of neonatal intensive care units staffH Lagercrantz
Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 89:F2. 2004
- No indications of increased quiet sleep in infants receiving care based on the newborn individualized developmental care and assessment program (NIDCAP)B Westrup
Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 91:318-22; discussion 262-3. 2002..7 (4.7) %, respectively (ns). The number of QS periods/24 h decreased equally in both groups in association with maturation: from 24.6 (3.3) to 16.8 (1.8) and from 25.0 (5.8) to 17.5 (3.3), at 32 wk, and 36 wk of PCA, respectively (NS)...
- Preschool outcome in children born very prematurely and cared for according to the Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (NIDCAP)B Westrup
Neonatal Programme, Department of Woman and Child Health, Astrid Lindgren Children s Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 93:498-507. 2004..The aim of the present investigation was to determine the effect of such care on the development at preschool age of children born with a gestational age of less than 32 wk...
- Inhibition of macrophage proinflammatory cytokine expression by steroids and recombinant IL-10Y H Li
Neonatal Unit, Astrid Lindgren Children's Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Biol Neonate 80:124-32. 2001....
- Breast feeding and the sudden infant death syndrome in Scandinavia, 1992-95B Alm
Department of Paediatrics, Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Göteborg Department of Paediatrics, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Arch Dis Child 86:400-2. 2002..To assess the effects of breast feeding habits on sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)...
- Vitamin A and sudden infant death syndrome in Scandinavia 1992-1995B Alm
Department of Paediatrics, Institute for the Health of Women and Children, Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 92:162-4. 2003..To assess the effect of vitamin supplementation on the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)...
- Increased catecholamines and heart rate in children with low birth weight: perinatal contributions to sympathoadrenal overactivityS Johansson
Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 261:480-7. 2007..We hypothesized that perinatal stress alters autonomic regulation of the cardiovascular system. In this study, catecholamines, heart rate (HR) and blood pressure (BP) were measured in healthy children with low birth weight...