Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Design of the PRINCESS trial: pre-hospital resuscitation intra-nasal cooling effectiveness survival study (PRINCESS)Per Nordberg
Department of Intensive Care, Hopital Erasme, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Route de Lennik, 808, Bruxelles 1070, Belgium
BMC Emerg Med 13:21. 2013....
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: 10 years of progress in research and treatmentJ Hollenberg
Section of Cardiology, Department of Clinical Science and Education, Karolinska Institutet, Sodersjukhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 273:572-83. 2013....
- An evaluation of post-resuscitation care as a possible explanation of a difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrestJ Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, Stockholm SE 11883, Sweden
Resuscitation 74:242-52. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate whether in-hospital factors were associated with outcome in terms of survival...
- Difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between the two largest cities in Sweden: a matter of time?J Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 257:247-54. 2005..We therefore compared patients with OHCA in the two largest cities in Sweden with regard to various factors at resuscitation and outcome...
- Aspects on the increase in bystander CPR in Sweden and its association with outcomeP Nordberg
Dept of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, SE 118 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Resuscitation 80:329-33. 2009....
- Tuition of emergency medical dispatchers in the recognition of agonal respiration increases the use of telephone assisted CPRK Bohm
Department of Clinical Science and Education, Section of Cardiology, Karolinska Institutet, SE 118 83 SÃ¶dersjukhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
Resuscitation 80:1025-8. 2009..The aim of this investigation was to study if tuition of EMDs can improve their ability to identify agonal respiration in OHCA to allow for more frequent offers of T-CPR...