Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Design of the PRINCESS trial: pre-hospital resuscitation intra-nasal cooling effectiveness survival study (PRINCESS)Per Nordberg
Department of Intensive Care, Hopital Erasme, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Route de Lennik, 808, Bruxelles 1070, Belgium
BMC Emerg Med 13:21. 2013....
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: 10 years of progress in research and treatmentJ Hollenberg
Section of Cardiology, Department of Clinical Science and Education, Karolinska Institutet, Sodersjukhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 273:572-83. 2013....
- An evaluation of post-resuscitation care as a possible explanation of a difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrestJ Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, Stockholm SE 11883, Sweden
Resuscitation 74:242-52. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate whether in-hospital factors were associated with outcome in terms of survival...
- Difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between the two largest cities in Sweden: a matter of time?J Hollenberg
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 257:247-54. 2005..We therefore compared patients with OHCA in the two largest cities in Sweden with regard to various factors at resuscitation and outcome...
- Aspects on the increase in bystander CPR in Sweden and its association with outcomeP Nordberg
Dept of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, South Hospital, SE 118 83 Stockholm, Sweden
Resuscitation 80:329-33. 2009....
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in out-of-hospital-cardiac-arrestA Claesson
Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Solna Center for Resuscitation Science, Stockholm, Sweden
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 24:124. 2016..The aim of this explorative study was to investigate the feasibility of a drone system in decreasing response time and delivering an AED...
- Tuition of emergency medical dispatchers in the recognition of agonal respiration increases the use of telephone assisted CPRK Bohm
Department of Clinical Science and Education, Section of Cardiology, Karolinska Institutet, SE 118 83 Södersjukhuset, Stockholm, Sweden
Resuscitation 80:1025-8. 2009..The aim of this investigation was to study if tuition of EMDs can improve their ability to identify agonal respiration in OHCA to allow for more frequent offers of T-CPR...
- Medical versus non medical etiology in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest-Changes in outcome in relation to the revised Utstein templateA Claesson
Karolinska Institute, Department of Medicine, Solna, Center for Resuscitation Science, Stockholm, Sweden Electronic address
Resuscitation 110:48-55. 2016..Among other etiologies a medical category is now introduced, replacing the cardiac category from Utstein template 2004...
- Drones may be used to save lives in out of hospital cardiac arrest due to drowningA Claesson
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine, Center for Resuscitation Science, Stockholm, Sweden Electronic address
Resuscitation . 2017..Drones can provide a visual overview of an accident scene, their potential as lifesaving tools in drowning has not been evaluated...