Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Visual fields and optic disc morphology in very low birthweight adolescents examined with magnetic resonance imaging of the brainKerstin Hellgren
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, St Erik s Eye Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Ophthalmol 87:843-8. 2009..We aimed to evaluate visual fields (VFs) and optic disc morphology in very low birthweight (VLBW) adolescents compared with age- and gender-matched controls, and to relate the findings to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) results...
- Visual and cerebral sequelae of very low birth weight in adolescentsK Hellgren
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Vision, Karolinska Institutet, St Erik Eye Hospital, S 112 82 Stockholm, Sweden
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 92:F259-64. 2007..To describe the visual functions and relate them to MRI findings and the intellectual level in adolescents born with very low birth weight (VLBW)...
- Visuospatial skills, ocular alignment, and magnetic resonance imaging findings in very low birth weight adolescentsKerstin Hellgren
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J AAPOS 13:273-9. 2009....
- The role of visual stimuli on standing posture in children with bilateral cerebral palsyCecilia Lidbeck
Department of Women s and Children s Health, Karolinska Institutet, SE 171 76, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Neurol 16:151. 2016..In CP, the motor disorders are commonly accompanied by sensory and perceptual disturbances. Our aims were to examine the influence of visual stimuli on standing posture in relation to standing ability...
- The accommodative process in children with cerebral palsy: different strategies to obtain clear vision at short distanceTony Pansell
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Vision, St Erik Eye Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Dev Med Child Neurol 56:171-7. 2014..The accommodative process is largely unknown in children and requires new assessment techniques. The aim of the study was to investigate this process in children with and without cerebral palsy (CP)...