Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Fetal electrocardiogram: ST waveform analysis in intrapartum surveillanceI Amer-Wahlin
Section of Obstetrics, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
BJOG 114:1191-3. 2007....
- The social process of escalation: a promising focus for crisis management researchJohan Bergström
Lund University Centre for Risk Assessment and Management, PO Box 118, SE 22100, Lund, Sweden
BMC Health Serv Res 12:161. 2012....
- Fetal cerebral energy metabolism and electrocardiogram during experimental umbilical cord occlusion and resuscitationIsis Amer-Wahlin
Department of Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 23:158-66. 2010..The purpose of this experimental study was to elucidate alterations in fetal energy metabolism in relation to ECG changes during extreme fetal asphyxia, postnatal resuscitation and the immediate post-resuscitatory phase...
- ST analysis of fetal electrocardiography in laborI Amer-Wahlin
Department of Women and Child Health, ALB Q2 7, Karolinska Institute, 171 76 Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
Semin Fetal Neonatal Med 16:29-35. 2011..The fetal ECG has been shown to be a useful adjunct to traditional electronic fetal monitoring in several randomized controlled trials with evidence of reduced rates of neonatal encephalopathy and reduced rates of obstetric intervention...
- Fetal monitoring--a risky business for the unborn and for cliniciansI Amer-Wahlin
Department of Women and Child Health, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
BJOG 115:935-7; discussion 1061-2. 2008
- Continuous monitoring of fetal scalp temperature in labor: a new technology validated in a fetal lamb modelTony Lavesson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinical Sciences Malmö, Lund University, University Hospital MAS, Malmo, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 89:807-12. 2010..To evaluate a new technical equipment for continuous recording of human fetal scalp temperature in labor...
- ST analysis as an adjunct to electronic fetal monitoring: an overviewIsis Amer-Wahlin
Institute of Women and Child Health, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
J Perinat Neonatal Nurs 24:231-7. 2010..Research is needed to determine whether similar results are possible in the US population...
- Swedish randomized controlled trial of cardiotocography only versus cardiotocography plus ST analysis of fetal electrocardiogram revisited: analysis of data according to standard versus modified intention-to-treat principleIsis Amer-Wahlin
Department of Women and Child Health, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 90:990-6. 2011..CTG plus ST analysis of fetal electrocardiogram (CTG+ST), using current standards of intention-to-treat (ITT) analysis and to compare the results with those of the modified ITT (mITT) and per protocol analyses...
- S100 protein in serum as a prognostic marker for cerebral injury in term newborn infants with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathyKristina Thorngren-Jerneck
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Lund University, SE 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Res 55:406-12. 2004..Early determination of serum S100 may reflect the extent of brain damage in infants with HIE after asphyxia...
- Outcome in obstetric care related to oxytocin use. A population-based studyMaria E Oscarsson
Centre for Reproductive Epidemiology Tornblad s Institute, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 85:1094-8. 2006..The purpose of this study was to investigate the delivery outcome in relation to oxytocin use in labor...
- Long-term cardiovascular risk in relation to birth weight and exposure to maternal diabetes mellitusAndrea Stuart
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Central Hospital, Helsingborg, Sweden Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University, Lund, Sweden Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 168:2653-7. 2013..The long term cardiovascular consequences of fetal exposure to maternal DM during pregnancy and high birth weight are not known...
- Cerebral inflammatory response after fetal asphyxia and hyperoxic resuscitation in newborn sheepTina Markus
Department of Pediatrics, Lund University, 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Pediatr Res 62:71-7. 2007..These may be early events leading to increased tissue damage after exposure to hyperoxemia at birth...
- Fetal electrocardiographic monitoring during labor in relation to cord blood levels of the brain-injury marker protein S-100Andrea Stuart
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
J Perinat Med 36:136-41. 2008..S-100 levels in cord blood were studied in relation to cardiotocography (CTG) and fetal electrocardiography (FECG) changes during birth and to acidemia in umbilical blood...