Affiliation: Karolinska Institutet
- Manganese chloride tetrahydrate (CMC-001) enhanced liver MRI: evaluation of efficacy and safety in healthy volunteersNils Albiin
Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Division of Medical Imaging and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
MAGMA 25:361-8. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy of three dose levels of the oral hepatobiliary manganese-based magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast agent CMC-001, and assess its safety profile and patient acceptability...
- Detection of cholangiocarcinoma with magnetic resonance spectroscopy of bile in patients with and without primary sclerosing cholangitisN Albiin
Division of Radiology, Department for Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Radiol 49:855-62. 2008..Early detection of cholangiocarcinoma (CC) is very difficult, especially in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) who are at increased risk of developing CC...
- Computed tomography staging of pancreatic cancer: a validation study addressing interobserver agreementL Loizou
Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology at Karolinska Institutet, Division of Medical Imaging and Technology, 14186 Stockholm, Sweden Department of Radiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
Pancreatology 13:570-5. 2013..We present a CT-based classification algorithm for PDAC based on surgical resectability principles with a focus on interobserver variability...
- Multidetector CT of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: Effect of tube voltage and iodine load on tumour conspicuity and image qualityL Loizou
Division of Medical Imaging and Technology, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet, 14186, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur Radiol 26:4021-4029. 2016....
- Preoperative pancreas CT/MRI characteristics predict fistula rate after pancreaticoduodenectomyF Frozanpor
Department of Clinical Science and Education, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
World J Surg 36:1858-65. 2012..The hypothesis was formulated that after PD the PRV is an important determinant of the risk for PF formation...
- Liver vessel enhancement by Gd-BOPTA and Gd-EOB-DTPA: a comparison in healthy volunteersT B Brismar
Department for Clinical Science, Division of Radiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Radiol 50:709-15. 2009..Differences in visualizing hepatobiliary function between Gd-BOPTA and Gd-EOB-DTPA have previously been demonstrated, but less has been published regarding differences in liver vessel visualization...
- Cystic tumors of the pancreasT Gasslander
Department of Surgery, Karolinska Institutet at Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Dig Dis 19:57-62. 2001..Today, surgical treatment of cystic pancreatic tumors can be performed with low morbidity. Therefore, we conclude that an active strategy with resection of cystic tumors of the pancreas should be recommended...
- Low-intensity conditioning and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in patients with renal and colon carcinomaP Hentschke
Center for Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation and Division of Immunology, Microbiology and Pathology, Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Bone Marrow Transplant 31:253-61. 2003..However, the regression of some metastases associated with GVHD provides suggestive evidence that the GVHD effect may occur in renal and colon adenocarcinoma using reduced intensity conditioning...
- Contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance cholangiography with Gd-BOPTA and Gd-EOB-DTPA in healthy subjectsN Dahlstrom
Center for Medical Image Science and Visualization and Division of Radiology IMV, Linkoping University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Radiol 48:362-8. 2007..To evaluate the biliary enhancement dynamics of the two gadolinium chelates Gd-BOPTA (MultiHance) and Gd-EOB-DTPA (Primovist) in normal healthy subjects...