- Needs in outpatients with schizophrenia, assessed by the patients themselves and their parents and staffAnniqa Foldemo
Division of Psychiatry, University Hospital, 58185, Linkoping, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 39:381-5. 2004..There has been a change in psychiatric care from a hospital-oriented care system to an outpatient-centred system, which has underlined the importance of support alternatives...
- Quality of life and burden in parents of outpatients with schizophreniaAnniqa Foldemo
Division of Psychiatry, Dept of Neuroscience and Locomotion, Faculty of Health Sciences, 58185, Linkoping, Sweden
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 40:133-8. 2005..The aims of the present study were to compare the quality of life of parents of outpatients with schizophrenia with a randomly selected reference group and the relation between quality of life and burden on the parents...
- Need assessment and quality of life in outpatients with schizophrenia: a 5-year follow-up studyAnniqa Foldemo
Division of Psychiatry, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Scand J Caring Sci 16:393-8. 2002..There are several possible explanations associated with the increased quality of life, e.g. less unsatisfied items among some patients and greater autonomy at the follow-up...
- An Intervention with Physical Activity and Lifestyle Counseling Improves Health-Related Quality of Life and Shows Small Improvements in Metabolic Risks in Persons with PsychosisRikard Erik Wärdig
a Linköpings University, Department of Nursing Sciences, Department of Health and Sciences, Linkoping, Sweden
Issues Ment Health Nurs 37:43-52. 2016..The results of this study indicate that a lifestyle intervention based on group meetings improves HRQoL in patients with psychosis and provides small improvements in metabolic risk factors. ..
- Persons with psychosis perceptions of participating in a lifestyle interventionRikard Wärdig
Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
J Clin Nurs 24:1815-24. 2015..To describe how persons with psychosis perceive participation in a lifestyle intervention, and use these perceptions to present factors to for consideration in future interventions...
- Prerequisites for a healthy lifestyle-experiences of persons with psychosisRikard Erik Wärdig
Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linkopings University, Linkoping, Sweden
Issues Ment Health Nurs 34:602-10. 2013....