- Maternal and child outcome after in vitro fertilization--a review of 25 years of population-based data from SwedenOrvar Finnström
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 90:494-500. 2011..To summarize data on deliveries after in vitro fertilization (IVF) performed in Sweden up to 2006...
- Ocular malformations or poor visual acuity in children born after in vitro fertilization in SwedenKristina Tornqvist
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Am J Ophthalmol 150:23-6. 2010..To follow up children born after in vitro fertilization (IVF) with respect to eye malformations and poor visual acuity...
- Hospitalization in adolescence and young adulthood among twins and singletons: a Swedish cohort study of subjects born between 1973 and 1983Marie Bladh
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Twin Res Hum Genet 16:707-15. 2013..Twins have higher hospitalization rates than singletons. In stratifying for birth characteristics, this difference diminishes, and for some diagnoses, non-optimal twins seem to do less poorly than non-optimal singletons...
- Intergenerational Cohort Study of Preterm and Small-for-Gestational-Age Birth in Twins and SingletonsMarie Bladh
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, andDepartment of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Twin Res Hum Genet 18:581-90. 2015..These effects seem to be less evident in mothers born as twins compared with those born as singletons. ..
- Population-based Swedish studies of outcomes after in vitro fertilisationKarl Gosta Nygren
IVF and Fertility Clinic, Sophiahemmet, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:774-82. 2007..This mini-review summarises recent population-based Swedish studies about the short- and long-term effects of IVF on the infant and child, and also comments on disturbances of pregnancies and deliveries occurring after IVF...
- Reproductive patterns among twins--Swedish register study of men and women born 1973-1983Marie Bladh
Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Linköping, County Council of Ostergotland, Linkoping, Sweden
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:6. 2013..Few studies have focused on the potential effect twinning may have on future reproduction. Thus, the aim of this study was to investigate the effect of being born a twin compared to being born a singleton have on future reproduction...
- Size of delivery unit and neonatal outcome in Sweden. A catchment area analysisOrvar Finnström
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 85:63-7. 2006..Quality of perinatal care was evaluated in relation to size of delivery unit and size of catchment area for deliveries...
- Hospitalizations in adolescence and early adulthood among Swedish men and women born preterm or small for gestational ageKatarina Ekholm Selling
Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Epidemiology 19:63-70. 2008....
- Hospital readmissions and morbidity in a fifteen-year follow-up of very low birthweight children in Southeast SwedenPer Olof Gäddlin
Paediatric Clinic, Ryhov County Hospital, Jonkoping, and Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 96:499-505. 2007..To study the effect of very low birthweight on hospital care and morbidity, and their relationship to gender, birthweight and neonatal complications...
- Asthma, lung function and allergy in 12-year-old children with very low birth weight: a prospective studyXiao Mei Mai
Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Division of Paediatrics, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 14:184-92. 2003..Furthermore, mechanical ventilation during the neonatal period was associated with bronchial hyperresponsiveness at age 12. Very low birth weight per se was not, however, related to atopy...