Affiliation: Central Hospital
- [Physicians are losing control because of over-the-counter antifungal agents]Anders Osterlund
Klinisk mikrobiologi, Centrallasarettet, Vaxjo
Lakartidningen 99:3868-70. 2002
- [Primary health care doesn't follow SFAM's antibiotics prescription goals]Anders Osterlund
Norrbottens läns landsting
Lakartidningen 105:210-4. 2008
- Intrafamilial spread of highly virulent staphylococcus aureus strains carrying the gene for Panton-Valentine leukocidinAnders Osterlund
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Central Hospital, Vaxjo, Sweden
Scand J Infect Dis 34:763-4. 2002..Necrotizing pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus aureus carrying the gene for Panton-Valentine leukocidin is a newly described disease entity. We report 2 cases with intrafamilial spread...
- Antibiotic resistance among Campylobacter jejuni/coli strains acquired in Sweden and abroad: a longitudinal studyAnders Osterlund
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Central Hospital, Väixjö, Sweden
Scand J Infect Dis 35:478-81. 2003..jejuni/coli strains acquired outside Sweden during the 13 y period. This trend was not seen for erythromycin or in domestically acquired strains for any of the 3 antibiotics tested...
- European harmonization of MIC breakpoints for antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacteriaGunnar Kahlmeter
Klinisk mikrobiologi, Centrallasarettet, 351 85 Växjö, Sweden
J Antimicrob Chemother 52:145-8. 2003
- [Winter vomiting disease in the county of Kronoberg 2002-2003: more serious sequelae than expected]Arne Runehagen
Smittskyddsenheten, Centrallasarettet, Vaxjo
Lakartidningen 100:1467-8. 2003
- Late responders and bias in questionnaire studiesAnders Osterlund
Scand J Prim Health Care 22:128. 2004
- Improved contact tracing of Chlamydia trachomatis in a Swedish county--is genotyping worthwhile?Anders Osterlund
Department of Communicable Disease Control and Prevention, Landstinghuset, S 971 89 Luleå, Sweden
Int J STD AIDS 16:9-13. 2005..1 partners per index case (n = 2065). Genotyping added valuable information in mapping individual sexual networks, but was not essential for achieving satisfactory contact tracing results...
- Spatial bridges and the spread of Chlamydia: the case of a county in SwedenMonica K Nordvik
Department of Sociology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
Sex Transm Dis 34:47-53. 2007..The purpose was to determine whether it is possible to identify them for targeted intervention programs...
- [Increasing sexual risk-taking among young men]Anders Osterlund
Smittskydd, Sunderby sjukhus, Lulea
Lakartidningen 104:3545-6. 2007
- Characterization of ompA genotypes by sequence analysis of DNA from all detected cases of Chlamydia trachomatis infections during 1 year of contact tracing in a Swedish CountyMaria Lysén
Section of Clinical Bacteriology, Department of Medical Sciences, University of Uppsala, Sweden
J Clin Microbiol 42:1641-7. 2004..Clinical manifestations were not associated with genotypes. Sequence variation was linked to sexual networks identified by contact tracing and improved epidemiological knowledge but was of limited benefit...