- Formation of H2 and CH4 by weathering of olivine at temperatures between 30 and 70°CAnna Neubeck
Department of Geological Sciences, Stockholm University, Sweden
Geochem Trans 12:6. 2011..This may expand the range of environments plausible for abiotic CH4 formation both on Earth and on other terrestrial bodies...
- Methane emissions from Pantanal, South America, during the low water season: toward more comprehensive samplingDavid Bastviken
Department of Thematic Studies Water and Environmental Studies, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Environ Sci Technol 44:5450-5. 2010..Future measurements with static floating chambers should be based on many individual chambers distributed in the various subenvironments of a lake that may differ in emissions in order to account for the within lake variability...
- Freshwater methane emissions offset the continental carbon sinkDavid Bastviken
Department of Thematic Studies Water and Environmental Studies, Linkoping University, SE 58183 Linkoping, Sweden
Science 331:50. 2011..Thus, the continental GHG sink may be considerably overestimated, and freshwaters need to be recognized as important in the global carbon cycle...
- Experimental evidence of large changes in terrestrial chlorine cycling following altered tree species compositionMalin Montelius
Department of Thematic Studies Environmental Change, Linkoping University, SE 581 83, Linkoping, Sweden
Environ Sci Technol 49:4921-8. 2015..The results can explain why local soil chlorine levels are frequently independent of atmospheric deposition, and provide opportunities for improved modeling of chlorine distribution and cycling in terrestrial ecosystems. ..
- Measurement of methane oxidation in lakes: a comparison of methodsDavid Bastviken
Department of Water and Environmental Studies, Linkoping University, Sweden
Environ Sci Technol 36:3354-61. 2002..We conclude that methods using the stable isotope or mass balance modeling approach represent promising alternatives, particularly for studies focusing on ecosystem-scale carbon metabolism...
- Anaerobic digestion of alkaline bleaching wastewater from a kraft pulp and paper mill using UASB techniqueMadeleine Larsson
a Department of Thematic Studies, Environmental Change, Linkoping University, 581 83 Linkoping, Sweden
Environ Technol 36:1489-98. 2015....
- Organic matter chlorination rates in different boreal soils: the role of soil organic matter contentMalin Gustavsson
Department of Thematic Studies, Water and Environmental Studies, Linkoping University, 58183 Linkoping, Sweden
Environ Sci Technol 46:1504-10. 2012....