- [Malnutrition of home-based hospital patients]C Wanden-Berghe
Grupo de Nutrición de la Federación Española de Hospitalización a Domicilio, Espana
Nutr Hosp 21:22-5. 2006..We pretend to know the nutritional state in all patients that are being treated in the the Home Care Services Hospital Based (HCSHB) units, be which is their entrance causes and we also pretend to know the prevalence of undernutrition...
- [HOME AND AMBULATORY ARTIFICIAL NUTRITION (NADYA) GROUP REPORT, HOME PARENTERAL NUTRITION IN SPAIN, 2014]Carmina Wanden-Berghe
Hospital General de Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria Universidad Miguel Hernández, Elche, Alicante
Nutr Hosp 32:2380-4. 2015..to communicate the results of the Spanish Home Parenteral Nutrition (HEN) registry of the NADYASENPE group for the year 2014...
- A Home and Ambulatory Artificial Nutrition (NADYA) group report, Home Parenteral Nutrition in Spain, 2013Carmina Wanden-Berghe
FISABIO Hospital General Universitario de Alicante Universidad Miguel Hernández Elche, Alicante
Nutr Hosp 31:2533-8. 2015..To communicate the results of the Spanish Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN) registry of the NADYA-SENPE group for the year 2013...
- A home enteral nutrition (HEN); spanish registry of NADYA-SENPE group; for the year 2013Carmina Wanden-Berghe
Hospital General Universitario de Alicante Universidad Miguel Hernández
Nutr Hosp 31:2518-22. 2015..To present the results of the Spanish home enteral nutrition (HEN) registry of the NADYA-SENPE group for the year 2013...
- [Quality, Innovation and Technological Development in Enteral Nutrition in the XXI Century]Carmina Wanden-Berghe
Fundación para el Fomento de la Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica de la Comunitat Valenciana FISABIO Grupo de Investigación en Nutrición Clínica Hospital General Universitario de Alicante Universidad Miguel Hernández, Elche, Alicante
Nutr Hosp 31:67-75. 2015..Clarifying the most relevant landmarks and the best representative characteristics of these advances...
- Home enteral nutrition in Spain; NADYA registry 2011-2012Carmina Wanden-Berghe
Hospital Clínico San Carlos Madrid
Nutr Hosp 29:1339-44. 2014..To describe the results of the home enteral nutrition (HEN) registry of the NADYA-SENPE group in 2011 and 2012...
- [Home parenteral nutrition in Spain 2011 and 2012; a report of the home and ambulatory artificial nutrition group NADYA]Carmina Wanden-Berghe
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera Elche Hospital General de Alicante
Nutr Hosp 29:1360-5. 2014..To report the data of the Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN) registry of the NADYA-SENPE working group for the years 2011 and 2012...
- [The registry of home artificial nutrition and ambulatory of the Spanish Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition; SWOT analysis]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Elche, Alicante, Espana
Nutr Hosp 27:1357-60. 2012..To evidence by means of a SWOT-R analysis performed by an expert consensus the most worrying characteristics of the register on Home-based and Outpatient Artificial Nutrition...
- [Quality of life questionnaire related to nutritional status]C Wanden-Berghe
Hospital General, Universitario de Alicante, Alicante, Espana
Nutr Hosp 27:1876-85. 2012..To build and validate an instrument to measure the perceived quality of life in the nutritional status...
- [Adverse effects of parenteral nutrition in cancer patients: systematic review]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Elche, Espana
Nutr Hosp 27:409-18. 2012..We think necessary that further research do define complications of parenteral nutrition homogeneously and study them as a main objective...
- Systematic reviews in nutrition: standardized methodologyCarmina Wanden-Berghe
Department of Physiology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Cardenal Herrera CEU, Elche, Spain
Br J Nutr 107:S3-7. 2012..Furthermore, both bias and random effects are reduced, resulting in more reliable data from which to draw conclusions and make recommendations to support decision-making...
- [Home parenteral nutrition registry in Spain for the year 2010: NADYA-SENPE Group]C Wanden Berghe
Hospital General Universitario de Alicante y Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Espana
Nutr Hosp 26:1277-82. 2011..To report the Group Registry NADYASENPE data about home parenteral nutrition (HPN) in Spain in 2010...
- [Population wills about the decisions and cares at the end of life]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad Cardenal Herrera CEU, Elche, Alicante, Espana
Nutr Hosp 24:732-7. 2009..To know the wishes and willings of the general population at the end of life under the assumption of suffering a terminal disease...
- [The Spanish Home Enteral Nutrition registry of the year 2009: from the NADYA-SENPE group]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Hospital General Universitario de Alicante, Elche, Espana
Nutr Hosp 25:959-63. 2010..To describe the Home Enteral Nutrition Characteristics (HEN) recorded by the group NADYA-SENPE during 2009...
- [Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG): ten years of experience]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad Cardenal Herrera, Fundación Universitaria San Pablo, CEU, Elche, Espana
Nutr Hosp 25:949-53. 2010..The PEG is shown as a technique rather aggressive and with few complications. These characteristics have become the route of choice for enteral nutrition in patients who require nutritional support for prolonged periods...
- [Ibero-American Program of Science and Technology for Development]Carmina Wanden-Berthe
Universidad Cardenal Herrera CEU, Elche, Espana
Rev Panam Salud Publica 23:218-9. 2008
- [Information in Home Nutrition: the importance of the registries]C Wanden-Berghe
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Elche, Espana
Nutr Hosp 23:220-5. 2008..However, tube enteral nutrition is increasing, which represents a reduction in hospital costs and, more important represents an improvement of the patients quality of life and, in turn, also of their relatives...
- Health-related quality of life according to the main caregiver in patients with home nutritional supportCarmina Wanden-Berghe
Sociedad Española de Nutrición Parenteral y Enteral SENPE, Madrid, Espana
Med Clin (Barc) 131:281-4. 2008..We also aimed to establish the predictive ability of the health-related quality of life (HRQL) punctuation of the caregiver about the patient, fixed up by other variables...
- Evaluating the quality of websites relating to diet and eating disordersRocio Guardiola-Wanden-Berghe
Department of Community Nursing, Preventive Medicine and Public Health, and History of Science, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Health Info Libr J 28:294-301. 2011..To verify whether the Credibility Indicator is able to evaluate the quality of websites...
- Evaluation of quality of life related to nutritional statusCarmina Wanden-Berghe
Malnutrición en Iberoamérica Net Red MeI CYTED, Madrid, Spain
Br J Nutr 101:950-60. 2009....
- [Presence and characteristics of nursing terminology in Wikipedia]María Sanz-Lorente
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Elche, Espana
Rev Enferm 36:22-6. 2013..To determine the presence and consultations with nurse terminology in the Spanish edition of Wikipedia, and to analyze the differences with the English edition...
- Brazilian academic search filter: application to the scientific literature on physical activityJavier Sanz-Valero
Departamento de Salud Publica, Historia de Ciencia y Ginecología, Universidad Miguel Hernandez, Elche, Espana
Rev Saude Publica 44:877-83. 2010..To develop a search filter in order to retrieve scientific publications on physical activity from Brazilian academic institutions...
- [Interventions to reduce salt consumption through labeling]Javier Sanz-Valero
Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública e Historia de la Ciencia, Departamento de Enfermería Comunitaria, Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Rev Panam Salud Publica 31:332-7. 2012..Determine the extent to which labeling of food products informs about salt consumption...
- [Exercise and nutritional supplements; effects of combined use in people over 65 years; a systematic review]Andrea Vásquez-Morales
Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Espana
Nutr Hosp 28:1077-84. 2013..To systematically review the evidence in the scientific literature about the influence and effects of nutritional supplements on muscle mass and strength when combined with exercise training in healthy elderly...
- Eating disorders blogs: testing the quality of information on the internetRocio Guardiola-Wanden-Berghe
Department of Community Nursing, Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Eat Disord 18:148-52. 2010..In conclusion, indication of authorship in association with a reputed institution should be recognised as representing the primary quality criteria to be borne in mind...
- The application of mindfulness to eating disorders treatment: a systematic reviewRocío Guardiola Wanden-Berghe
Department of Community Nursing, Preventive Medicine, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Eat Disord 19:34-48. 2011..The application of mindfulness-based interventions to the treatment of eating disorders remains a promising approach worthy of further research...
- [Effects of occupational exposure to chromium and its compounds: a systematic review]Andrea Domingo-Pueyo
Departamento de Salud Publica, Historia de la Ciencia y Ginecología, Universidad Miguel Hernandez de Elche, Alicante, Spain
Arch Prev Riesgos Labor 17:142-53. 2014..To review the scientific literature on the health effects of exposure to chromium and chromium compounds on workers...
- [Bibliometric study of scientific output published by the Revista Panamericana de Salud Pública/Pan American Journal of Public Health from 1997-2012]Javier Sanz-Valero
Departamento de Salud Publica, Universidad Miguel Hernandez, Elche, Alicante, Espana
Rev Panam Salud Publica 35:81-8. 2014..To characterize the scientific output of the Revista Panamericana de Salud Pública/Pan American Journal of Public Health (RPSP) as a scientific publication of reference in the public health sector in the Americas...
- [Eccentric exercise as preventive physical option in people over 65 years: a systematic review of the scientific literature]Andrea Vásquez-Morales
Departamento de Enfermería Comunitaria, Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública e Historia de la Ciencia, Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Espana
Enferm Clin 23:48-55. 2013..To review the scientific literature to determine t the benefits eccentric exercise for people over 65, and how to apply this...
- [Food labeling and the prevention of overweight and obesity: a systematic review]Miren Itxaso Sebastián-Ponce
Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Cad Saude Publica 27:2083-94. 2011..Sensory attributes were more effective than recommendations on the labels. Follow-up of interventions confirmed the long-term effect of the target interventions...