M Carmen Montesinos
Affiliation: University of Valencia
- Promotion of Wound Healing by an Agonist of Adenosine A2A Receptor Is Dependent on Tissue Plasminogen ActivatorM Carmen Montesinos
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 550 First Avenue, MSB251, New York, NY, 10016, USA
Inflammation 38:2036-41. 2015..Moreover, our results suggest that topical adenosine A2A receptor agonists may be useful in promotion of wound closure in patients with impaired wound healing. ..
- The antiinflammatory mechanism of methotrexate depends on extracellular conversion of adenine nucleotides to adenosine by ecto-5'-nucleotidase: findings in a study of ecto-5'-nucleotidase gene-deficient miceM Carmen Montesinos
University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Arthritis Rheum 56:1440-5. 2007....
- Suppression of inflammation by low-dose methotrexate is mediated by adenosine A2A receptor but not A3 receptor activation in thioglycollate-induced peritonitisM Carmen Montesinos
Department of Pharmacology, Universidad de Valencia, Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Arthritis Res Ther 8:R53. 2006....
- Adenosine promotes wound healing and mediates angiogenesis in response to tissue injury via occupancy of A(2A) receptorsM Carmen Montesinos
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Am J Pathol 160:2009-18. 2002..Thus, targeting the adenosine A(2A) receptor is a novel approach to promoting wound healing and angiogenesis in normal individuals and those suffering from chronic wounds...
- Adenosine A2A or A3 receptors are required for inhibition of inflammation by methotrexate and its analog MX-68M Carmen Montesinos
New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10016, USA
Arthritis Rheum 48:240-7. 2003....
- Adenosine A2A receptor stimulation increases angiogenesis by down-regulating production of the antiangiogenic matrix protein thrombospondin 1Avani Desai
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10016, USA
Mol Pharmacol 67:1406-13. 2005..These results indicate that the angiogenic effects of adenosine A2A receptor activation are, at least in part, caused by the suppression of TSP1 secretion...
- Adenosine A2A receptor occupancy stimulates expression of proteins involved in reverse cholesterol transport and inhibits foam cell formation in macrophagesAllison B Reiss
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
J Leukoc Biol 76:727-34. 2004..These findings suggest a novel approach to the development of agents that prevent progression of atherosclerosis...
- Adenosine A(2A) receptor activation promotes wound neovascularization by stimulating angiogenesis and vasculogenesisM Carmen Montesinos
Departments of Medicine and Surgery, The Veterans Administration New York Harbor Healthcare System, New York University Cancer Institute, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Am J Pathol 164:1887-92. 2004....
- An interaction between genetic factors and gender determines the magnitude of the inflammatory response in the mouse air pouch model of acute inflammationDavid L Delano
New York University Medical Center, New York, New York 10016, USA
Inflammation 29:1-7. 2005..The loci identified by in silico mapping likely contain genes with differential roles in determining this phenotype between genders...
- Th1 cytokines regulate adenosine receptors and their downstream signaling elements in human microvascular endothelial cellsD Khoa Nguyen
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Immunol 171:3991-8. 2003....
- Adenosine receptor agonists for promotion of dermal wound healingMaría D Valls
Department de Farmacologia, Universitat de Valencia, Burjassot, Spain
Biochem Pharmacol 77:1117-24. 2009....
- Adenosine A2A receptor agonists promote more rapid wound healing than recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor (Becaplermin gel)Cassandre Victor-Vega
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, NY 10016, USA
Inflammation 26:19-24. 2002....
- Non-prostaglandin effects of aspirin III and salicylate: inhibition of integrin-dependent human neutrophil aggregation and inflammation in COX 2- and NF kappa B (P105)-knockout miceGerald Weissmann
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 507:571-7. 2002..In contrast, glucocorticoid action depended on the p105...
- NF-κB and STAT3 inhibition as a therapeutic strategy in psoriasis: in vitro and in vivo effects of BTHRosa M Andrés
1 Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain 2 Center of Molecular Recognition and Technological Development, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Invest Dermatol 133:2362-71. 2013....
- Genetically based resistance to the antiinflammatory effects of methotrexate in the air-pouch model of acute inflammationDavid L Delano
New York University Medical Center, NY 10016, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:2567-75. 2005..To determine whether genetic factors or the model itself is responsible for the poor response to MTX, we directly compared the responses of 4 inbred mouse strains to MTX in the air-pouch model of acute inflammation...