Jose Ignacio Lopez
Affiliation: University of the Basque Country
- Collision tumour involving a rectal gastrointestinal stromal tumour with invasion of the prostate and a prostatic adenocarcinomaLaura Macías-García
Unidad de gestión clínica de Oncohematología y Anatomía Patológica, Hospital Universitario de Valme, Carretera de Cádiz s n, 41014, Sevilla, Spain
Diagn Pathol 7:150. 2012..When a GIST invades into the adjacent prostate tissue, it can simulate prostate cancer. In this study, we report on a case comprising the unexpected collision between a rectal GIST tumour and a prostatic adenocarcinoma...
- Prostate adenocarcinoma detected after high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia or atypical small acinar proliferationJose I Lopez
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital de Basurto, Basque Country University EHU UPV, Bilbao, Spain
BJU Int 100:1272-6. 2007....
- Growth pattern in superficial urothelial bladder carcinomas. Histological review and clinical relevanceJose I Lopez
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital Universitario de Cruces, Basque Country University, Plaza de Cruces s n, 48903, Barakaldo, Bizkaia, Spain
Int Urol Nephrol 41:847-54. 2009..Our objective was to analyse a series of consecutive superficial carcinomas to assess the importance of growth pattern in tumour recurrence and progression...
- [CADASIL and CARASIL]J I Lopez
Departamento de Anatomia Patologica, Hospital de Cruces, Universidad del Pais Vasco, Barakaldo, Bizkaia
Neurologia 24:125-30. 2009..The disease clinically associates recurrent ischemic strokes with bone lesions and alopecia. None of these conditions are related with hypertension. This paper reviews the genetic, clinical, and pathological aspects of both diseases...
- Renal cell carcinoma in young adults: a study of 130 cases and a review of previous seriesJose Ignacio Lopez
Departments of Pathology, Hospital de Cruces Osakidetza, Basque Country University EHU UPV, Barakaldo, Bizcaia, Spain
Urol Int 84:292-300. 2010..To characterize a large series of renal cell carcinomas (RCCs) in young patients and to compare the data obtained to previously published data...