Affiliation: University of Valencia
- [Validation of the Adolescent Victimization through Mobile Phone and Internet Scale]Sofia Buelga
Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Rev Panam Salud Publica 32:36-42. 2012..To validate the adolescent victimization through mobile phone and internet scale (CYBVIC) through analysis of its psychometric properties...
- Reputation, loneliness, satisfaction with life and aggressive behavior in adolescenceSofia Buelga
Facultad de Psicologia, Departamento de Psicologia Social, Universidad de Valencia, Spain
Span J Psychol 11:192-200. 2008..The indirect effects suggest that loneliness and life satisfaction mediate the relationship between adolescents' reputation and their aggressive behavior. These findings and their implications are discussed...
- The relationships of family and classroom environments with peer relational victimization: an analysis of their gender differencesMaría Jesús Cava
Departamento de Psicologia Social, Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia, Avda Blasco Ibanez, 21 46010 Valencia, Spain
Span J Psychol 13:156-65. 2010..Overall, findings suggested that a negative classroom environment had a more relevant effect in relational victimization for boys...
- [Cyberbullying: adolescent victimization through mobile phone and internet]Sofia Buelga
Universidad de Valencia, Facultad de Psicologia, Valencia, Spain
Psicothema 22:784-9. 2010..In most of the electronic aggressions, girls were more bullied than boys. It was also observed that students attending the first two years of secondary education tended to be more victimized...
- [Factor structure of the Spanish adaptation of Tarrant's Group Identification Scale]Maria Jesus Cava
Universidad de Valencia, 46010 Valencia, Spain
Psicothema 23:772-7. 2011..The three-factor model (self-categorization, group evaluation, and commitment to the group) produced the best fit in both samples. Results are compatible with the multidimensional structure hypothesis of group identification...