Affiliation: Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Natural killer cell receptors for major histocompatibility complex class I and related molecules in cytomegalovirus infectionM Lopez-Botet
Molecular Immunopathology Unit, DCEXS Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
Tissue Antigens 63:195-203. 2004..We herein review these aspects of the host-pathogen interaction, discussing a number of open issues...
- NK cell receptors involved in the response to human cytomegalovirus infectionM Guma
Molecular Immunopathology Unit, DCEXS, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Dr Aiguader 80, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 298:207-23. 2006..e., HLA-E) or, alternatively, displaying class I surrogates. Despite considerable progress in the field, a number of issues regarding the involvement of NKR in the innate immune response to HCMV remain uncertain...
- Natural killer cell phenotype and clinical response to interferon-beta therapy in multiple sclerosisJ E Martinez-Rodriguez
Neurology Service, Parc de Salut Mar, IMIM Hospital del Mar Research Institute, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Immunol 141:348-56. 2011..Our results reveal that IFNβ may promote in responders changes in the NK cell immunophenotype, corresponding to the profile found at early maturation stages of this lymphocyte lineage...
- Natural killer receptors distribution in multiple sclerosis: Relation to clinical course and interferon-beta therapyJ E Martinez-Rodriguez
Neurology Department, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Immunol 137:41-50. 2010....
- Human cytomegalovirus and natural killer-mediated surveillance of HLA class I expression: a paradigm of host-pathogen adaptationM Lopez-Botet
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, CEXS, Barcelona, Spain
Immunol Rev 181:193-202. 2001..The ability of HCMV to maintain surface levels of HLA-E and to express an HLA class I surrogate (UL18) are herein discussed in the context of the interplay with human NKR systems...