Affiliation: FAES FARMA, S.A.
Location: Bilbao, Spain
Pharmacovigilance Unit at FAES FARMA, S.A.
- Formate assay in body fluids: application in methanol poisoningA B Makar
Biochem Med 13:117-26. 1975
- [Effect of carbidine on conditioned defense reflexes]N K Barkov
Biull Eksp Biol Med 79:61-4. 1975..This pointed to its depressive influence on the mentioned structures, and was confirmed by experiments on rabbits in recording changes in biocurrents under conditions of stimulation of the mesencephalic reticular formation...
- Management of life-threatening asthma with intravenous isoproterenol infusionsW H Parry
Am J Dis Child 130:39-42. 1976..Further evaluation of the efficacy of intravenous infusions of isoproterenol in status asthmaticus would be valuable...
- Biochemical and electrophoretic studies of erythrocyte pyridoxine kinase in white and black AmericansC J Chern
Am J Hum Genet 28:9-17. 1976..19, respectively, for white donors, The variant enzyme in persons with enzyme deficiency was associated with an increased rate of degradation in red cells during aging. No other biochemical or electrophoretic differences were detected...
- Effects of lerisetron, a new 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, on ipecacuanha-induced emesis in healthy volunteersMark Cooper
Simbec Research Ltd, Merthyr Tydfil, UK
Arzneimittelforschung 52:689-94. 2002..In conclusion, lerisetron has been shown to be effective in the treatment of ipecacuanha-induced nausea and vomiting at intravenous doses of 18 mg and at oral doses of 20 mg for up to 12 hours...
- Efficacy and safety of bilastine 20 mg compared with cetirizine 10 mg and placebo for the symptomatic treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group studyP Kuna
Division of Internal Medicine, Asthma and Allergy, Barlicki University Hospital, Lodz, Poland
Clin Exp Allergy 39:1338-47. 2009..Bilastine is a new non-sedative H(1) receptor antagonist, indicated for the treatment of allergic rhinitis (AR) (seasonal and perennial)...
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modelling of the antihistaminic (H1) effect of bilastineNerea Jauregizar
PharmaDatum Data Análisis SL, Bermeo, Spain
Clin Pharmacokinet 48:543-54. 2009..To model the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic relationship of bilastine, a new histamine H(1) receptor antagonist, from single- and multiple-dose studies in healthy adult subjects...
- Lack of significant effect of bilastine administered at therapeutic and supratherapeutic doses and concomitantly with ketoconazole on ventricular repolarization: results of a thorough QT study (TQTS) with QT-concentration analysisBenoit Tyl
Robert Ballanger s Hospital, Department of Cardiology, Aulnay sous Bois, France
J Clin Pharmacol 52:893-903. 2012..3 ms; UCL, 12.16 ms). This result was most likely related to the cardiac effect of ketoconazole because for all time points, bilastine plasma concentrations were lower than those observed following the supratherapeutic dose...
- Myosin from arterial smooth muscle: isolation following actin depolymerizationJ Megerman
Biochim Biophys Acta 412:241-55. 1975..The solubility of purified myosin was similar to that of myosin from striated muscles. A relationship between the presence of depolymerized actin and the high solubility of smooth muscle contractile proteins is suggested...
- Calcium-stimulated adenosine triphosphatase in the microsomal fraction of tooth germ from porcine fetusF Yoshimura
Biochim Biophys Acta 410:167-77. 1975....
- Metal substitutions incarbonic anhydrase: a halide ion probe studyR J Smith
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 66:1281-6. 1975
- Atomic models for the polypeptide backbones of myohemerythrin and hemerythrinW A Hendrickson
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 66:1349-56. 1975
- Maturation of the adrenal medulla--IV. Effects of morphineT R Anderson
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1469-74. 1975
- Comparison between procaine and isocarboxazid metabolism in vitro by a liver microsomal amidase-esteraseK Moroi
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1517-21. 1975
- Radiochemical assay of glutathione S-epoxide transferase and its enhancement by phenobarbital in rat liver in vivoJ Marniemi
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1569-72. 1975
- Digitoxin metabolism by rat liver microsomesA Schmoldt
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1639-41. 1975
- Identification of adenylate cyclase-coupled beta-adrenergic receptors with radiolabeled beta-adrenergic antagonistsR J Lefkowitz
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1651-8. 1975
- The effect of adrenaline and of alpha- and beta-adrenergic blocking agents on ATP concentration and on incorporation of 32Pi into ATP in rat fat cellsJ M Stein
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1659-62. 1975
- Malathion A and B esterases of mouse liver-IV M Bhagwat
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1713-7. 1975
- Increase in acetyl CoA synthetase activity after phenobarbital treatmentN Akamatsu
Biochem Pharmacol 24:1725-7. 1975
- Lorazepam in sexual disordersS Maneksha
Br J Clin Pract 29:175-6. 1975
- The effects of processing of barley-based supplements on rumen pH, rate of digestion of voluntary intake of dried grass in sheepE R Orskov
Br J Nutr 34:493-500. 1975..4. The implications of these findings on supplementation of roughages with cereals are discussed...
- The influence of pH on the interaction of inhibitors with triosephosphate isomerase and determination of the pKa of the active-site carboxyl groupF C Hartman
Biochemistry 14:5274-9. 1975..From the pH dependence of the rate of inactivation of yeast triosephosphate isomerase, the apparent pKa of the active-site carboxyl group is estimated as 3.9 +/- 0.1...
- Purification and some enzymatic properties of the chitosanase from Bacillus R-4 which lyses Rhizopus cell wallsY Tominaga
Biochim Biophys Acta 410:145-55. 1975..The activity was lost by sulfhydryl reagents and restored by either reduced glutathione of L-cysteine. An abrupt decrease in viscosity of the reaction mixture suggested an endowise cleavage of chitosan by this enzyme...
- Specificity studies on alpha-mannosidases using oligosaccharides from mannosidosis urine as substratesB Hultberg
Biochim Biophys Acta 410:156-63. 1975..Human alpha-mannosidase C, which has a neutral pH optimum when assayed with a synthetic substrate, did not hydrolyse any of the oligosaccharides at neutral pH, but was found to be active at an acidic pH...
- Evaluation of the single-dose pharmacokinetics of bilastine in subjects with various degrees of renal insufficiencyKenneth C Lasseter
Clinical Pharmacology of Miami, Inc CPMI, Miami, FL 33014, USA
Clin Drug Investig 33:665-73. 2013..It has recently been granted marketing authorization for these therapeutic indications in adults and adolescents at a once-daily oral dose of 20 mg in several European countries...