Affiliation: Santiago de Compostela
- Vaginal involvement in a woman with Darier's disease: a case reportJosé Manuel Suárez-Peñaranda
Department of Pathology, Clinical University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Acta Cytol 49:530-2. 2005..Involvement of the female genital tract by Darier's disease, an unusual genodermatosis, is uncommon, and the manifestation of the disease in a cervicovaginal smear is exceptionally rare...
- The pathology of the heart conduction system in congenital heart blockJ M Suárez-Peñaranda
Department of Pathology and Forensic Sciences, University of Santiago de Compostela, Hospital Clinico, Travesia de Choupana s n, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Clin Forensic Med 13:341-3. 2006..In this case His bundle was mostly affected, different to Lev's disease where the process is more distal (branching atrioventricular bundle) and to Lenegre's disease, which shows a diffuse damage in the conducting system...
- Male genital leiomyomas showing androgen receptor expressionJosé Manuel Suárez-Peñaranda
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Cutan Pathol 34:946-9. 2007..This finding supports the role of steroid hormones in the growth of genital leiomyomas, similar to leiomyomas found in other locations...
- Cutaneous keratocyst not associated to gorlin syndrome: an incidental finding in a healthy maleJose Manuel Suarez Peñaranda
Universitary Hospital and School of Medicine, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Am J Dermatopathol 29:584-5. 2007
- Clinicopathological and immnuohistochemical findings in a series of folliculosebaceous cystic hamartomaJosé M Suárez-Peñaranda
Department of Pathology, University Hospital and School of Medicine, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Cutan Pathol 36:251-6. 2009....