Affiliation: Santiago de Compostela
- Language development of low risk preterm infants up to the age of 30 monthsMiguel Pérez-Pereira
University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain Electronic address
Early Hum Dev 90:649-56. 2014..In addition, the effect of possible determinant factors on linguistic development was investigated...
- Neurobehavioral development of preterm and full term children: biomedical and environmental influencesM Pérez-Pereira
Department of Developmental Psychology, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Early Hum Dev 89:401-9. 2013..Previous studies indicate that VLBW preterm children obtain significantly lower scores than full-term children in all the NBAS clusters. However the samples studied usually presented additional medical complications...
- Academic effects of the Prestige oil spill disasterMiguel Pérez-Pereira
Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Span J Psychol 15:1055-68. 2012..Some protective factors accounted for a certain degree of variance of different schoolroom behaviors. These results point to the intervention of protective factors in the adaptation to the disaster...
- Concurrent and predictive validity of the Galician CDIMiguel Pérez-Pereira
Departamento de Psicologia Evolutiva y de la Educacion, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Child Lang 38:121-40. 2011..Strong associations were found between lexical development at age 2 ; 0 and language scores two years later. These results coincide with those obtained with other CDI versions, and suggest that the IDHC is an effective and reliable tool...
- Does temperament influence language development? Evidence from preterm and full-term childrenMiguel Pérez-Pereira
University of Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Infant Behav Dev 42:11-21. 2016..Therefore, extroverted (positive affectivity) temperament seems to be beneficial for language development. ..