- Atypical polypoid adenomyoma of the uterine cervix: a diagnostic problemP Ramos
Department of Pathology, Principe de Asturias University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
J Obstet Gynaecol 23:319-21. 2003
- Müllerian adenosarcoma of the cervix with heterologous elements: report of a case and review of the literatureP Ramos
Department of Pathology, Principe de Asturias, University Hospital, Alcala de Henares, 28805, Spain
Gynecol Oncol 84:161-6. 2002..We describe another case of MA of the uterine cervix with heterologous elements and review the clinical and pathological features of these tumors...
- Preoperatively irradiated rectal carcinoma: analysis of the histopathologic response and predictive value of proliferating cell nuclear antigen immunostainingM Diez
Department of Surgery and Morphological Sciences, General Surgery, Hospital Principe de Asturias, University of Alcala de Henares, E 28805 Madrid, Spain
Oncology 64:213-9. 2003..To investigate the relationship between the histopathologic effects of preoperative chemoradiotherapy in rectal cancer and the proteins, proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and p53...
- Endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the ovary and endometriosisP Valenzuela
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department, Principe de Asturias Hospital, Alcala de Henares University, Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 134:83-6. 2007..We present a retrospective analysis of 22 cases of endometrioid ovarian carcinoma, reviewed to identify endometriosis and its malignant transformation...
- Influence of tumor localization on the prognostic value of P53 protein in colorectal adenocarcinomasM Diez
Hospital Principe de Asturias, Alcala de Henares, 28808 Madrid, Spain
Anticancer Res 20:3907-12. 2000..The objective of this work was to explore the existence of possible differences in the informative weight of the risk of tumor recurrence provided by p53 immunostaining depending on the localization of the neoplasm...
- [Insufficiency of psychopathological identification in a case on non-processual schizophrenia]A Espliego
Plaza de Cronos, Madrid, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 36:227-9. 2008..All of this refers to the insufficiency of psychopathology as mere semiology and raises the need for a psychopathological praxis that can implement the results of the theory...
- [Chronic autoimmune pancreatitis: an entity of difficult differential diagnosis]J Martin Fernandez
Rev Esp Enferm Dig 97:676-7. 2005