Luis Angel Perula de Torres
- [Efficacy of motivational interviewing for reducing medication errors in chronic patients over 65 years with polypharmacy: Results of a cluster randomized trial]Luis Angel Perula de Torres
Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria de Córdoba, Distrito Sanitario Córdoba y Guadalquivir, Instituto Maimonides de Investigacion Biomedica de Cordoba IMIBIC, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Universidad de Cordoba, Cordoba, España Electronic address
Med Clin (Barc) 143:341-8. 2014..To evaluate the effectiveness of an intervention based on motivational interviewing to reduce medication errors in chronic patients over 65 with polypharmacy...
- Effectiveness of a multifactorial intervention program to reduce falls incidence among community-living older adults: a randomized controlled trialLuis A Pérula
Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria de Córdoba, Instituto Maimonides de Investigacion Biomedica de Cordoba IMIBIC, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofía and University of Córdoba, Cordoba, Spain
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 93:1677-84. 2012..To determine the effectiveness of a multifactorial intervention program to prevent falls among older adults as compared with a brief intervention...
- [Implementation of preventive activities by family and community medicine residents in primary care clinics]David Paniagua Urbano
Centro de Salud de Montoro, Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 42:514-9. 2010..To determine the level of preventive activities carried out by Family and Community Medicine medical residents during their stay in the Health Centre, as well as to estimate the time involved in carrying them out...
- [Validation of the MALT-S questionnaire for the diagnosis of alcoholism among the adult population]Luis Angel Perula de Torres
Unidad Docente de Medicina de Familia y Comunitaria de Córdoba, Distrito de Atención Primaria, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 41:446-52. 2009..To validate the subjective part of the MALT questionnaire (MALT-S) for the detection of alcoholism among the adult population...
- Diagnostic usefulness of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) questionnaire for the detection of hazardous drinking and dependence on alcohol among Spanish patientsLuis Angel Pérula de Torres
Family Medicine Vocational Training Scheme of Cordoba, Cordoba School of Medicine, Cordoba, Spain
Eur J Gen Pract 15:15-21. 2009..To check the validity of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) among Spanish adult citizens...
- [Opinions of health professionals on the impact of the Preventive Activities and Health Promotion Program (PAPPS)]L A Perula de Torres
U D Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria, Distrito Sanitario Córdoba Centro, Cordoba
Aten Primaria 39:5-14. 2007..To find out the opinion of Primary Health Care (PHC) professionals on the impact of the Preventive Activities and Health Promotion Program (PAPPS)...
- [Utility of MALT (Münchner Alkoholismus Test) questionnaire for detection of alcoholism in women]Luis Angel Perula de Torres
Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofia, Servicio Andaluz de Salud, Cordoba, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 125:453-5. 2005..The aim of this study was to assess the psychometric properties of this test in a female population...
- [Validity of AUDIT test for detection of disorders related with alcohol consumption in women]Luis Angel Pérula-de Torres
Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 125:727-30. 2005..The objective of this study was to validate how useful is this questionnaire in females patients and to assess their test cut-off point for the diagnosis of alcohol problems in women...
- [Validation of the AUDIT test for identifying risk consumption and alcohol use disorders in women]L A Perula de Torres
Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofia, Servicio Andaluz de Salud, Cordoba, Spain
Aten Primaria 36:499-506. 2005..To validate the AUDIT test for identifying women with excess alcohol consumption and/or dependency syndrome (DS)...
- [Patients´ satisfaction with communication with their family doctors: comparison of three methods for assessing unmet needs]Roger Ruiz-Moral
Unidad Docente Provincial de Medicina de Familia y Comunitaria de Córdoba, Servicio Andaluz de Salud, Espana
Rev Esp Salud Publica 85:315-22. 2011..To evaluate the relationship and differences between three ways to obtain information regarding patient satisfaction and perception of unmet needs in communication aspects with your doctor...
- The effect of patients' met expectations on consultation outcomes. A study with family medicine residentsRoger Ruiz-Moral
Córdoba Teaching Unit of Family Medicine, Andalusia Health Service, COGRAMA Group Spanish Primary Care Research Network redIAPP, Cordoba, Spain
J Gen Intern Med 22:86-91. 2007..To know the patients' expectations and the fulfillment of these at family medicine consultations by resident doctors and to assess their effect on some consultation outcomes...
- [Patient involvement in decision making in primary care clinics: development of a measuring tool]Roger Ruiz Moral
Unidad Docente de Medicina de Familia, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 42:257-63. 2010..This work aims to explore to what extent Spanish primary care providers involve patients in decisions and describe the development of a suggested tool for assessing patient involvement in these settings...
- [Patient opinion and perception of their participation in family medicine consultation decision making]Roger Ruiz Moral
Medicina de Familia, Unidad Docente Provincial de Medicina de Familia de Córdoba, Servicio Andaluz de Salud, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 44:5-10. 2012..To find out the views of the patient on their participation in decision making (DM) when visiting their family physician...
- [Preferences, satisfaction level of patient participation in making decisions in health centre nursing clinics]Roger Ruiz Moral
Unidad Docente de Medicina de Familia y Comunitaria de Córdoba, Facultad de Medicina de Cordoba, Cordoba, Espana
Enferm Clin 21:136-42. 2011..To assess patient preferences their satisfaction level and their participation in decision making with nurses...
- [Evaluation of the patient centered clinical relationship: analysis of psychometric properties using the CICAA scale]Enrique Gavilán Moral
Unidad Docente de Medicina Familiar y Comunitaria, Gerencia de Salud del Area de Plasencia, Caceres, Espana
Aten Primaria 42:162-8. 2010..To analyse the psychometric properties by a scale for evaluating patient centered clinical communication...
- [Spanish Family Medicine Trainee Portfolio-Book: The extent of its implementation and trainee and trainer opinions after two years experience]Roger Ruiz Moral
Aten Primaria 41:607-12. 2009....
- Evaluation of a patient-centred approach in generalized musculoskeletal chronic pain/fibromyalgia patients in primary careMiguel Muñoz Alamo
Centro de Salud de Occidente, Cordoba, Spain
Patient Educ Couns 48:23-31. 2002....
- [Interobserver agreement on electrocardiographic diagnosis of left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertensive patients in Andalusia. PREHVIA study]Enrique Martín-Rioboó
Centro de Salud Fuensanta, Distrito Sanitario Córdoba, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 41:248-54. 2009..To assess the agreement between Primary Care (PC) doctors and a cardiology specialist in diagnosing left ventricular hypertrophy in the electrocardiograph (LVH-ECG) in hypertensive patients...
- Physician-patient communication: a study on the observed behaviours of specialty physicians and the ways their patients perceive themRoger Ruiz-Moral
Family Medicine Teaching Unit, Cordoba School of Medicine, COGRAMA Group, Spanish Primary Care Research Network redIAPP, Spain
Patient Educ Couns 64:242-8. 2006..To explore the communicative behaviours as used by specialty physicians, and their patients' perception of the communicative act as well as their satisfaction with the encounter...
- [Feeling sick and its relationship with anxiety and depression at a primary care emergency service]José Luis Montero Monterroso
Servicio de Urgencias, Dispositivo de Cuidados Críticos y Urgencias, Baena, Cordoba, Espana
Aten Primaria 38:200-5. 2006..To study whether patients who consult because of feeling sick present more often with anxiety and depression disorders than the other patients using a rural emergency primary care service...