- Giant R wave, convex ST-segment elevation, and negative T wave during exercise treadmill testJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Coronary Care Unit, Hospital Alacros, Spain
J Electrocardiol 37:231-6. 2004..The underlying mechanisms of the different shapes of ST segment elevation and T waveform in the setting of acute transmural myocardial ischemia are discussed...
- Tremor-related artefact mimicking ventricular tachycardiaJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Intensive Care Unit, Hospital Alarcos Av Pio XII s n, 13002 Ciudad Real, Spain
Resuscitation 65:243-4. 2005
- Bradycardia-dependent block in the accessory pathway in a patient with alternans Wolff-Parkinson-White syndromeJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Coronary Care Unit, Hospital General de Ciudad Real, 13005 Ciudad Real, Spain
J Electrocardiol 39:419-20. 2006
- [Early onset of torsades de Pointes and elevated levels of serum troponin I due to acute arsenic poisoning]J Ortega Carnicer
Servicio de Medicina Intensiva, Hospital Alarcos, Ciudad Real, Espana
Med Intensiva 30:77-80. 2006..In all nine cases, torsades of pointes appeared slowly after poisoning. Herein is described a case of acute arsenic poisoning which led to an early onset of torsades of Pointes, hypopotasemia and high levels of serum troponin I...
- [Acute coronary syndromes with simultaneous elevation of the ST segment in inferior and precordial leads]J Ortega Carnicer
Servicio de Medicina Intensiva, Hospital General de Ciudad Real, Ciudad Real, Espana
Med Intensiva 30:143-8. 2006..To describe the patients with ischemic chest pain and simultaneous ST-segment elevation in the inferior and right precordial leads. MATERIAL AND METHODS...
- Occult pneumothoraxJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Intensive Care Unit, Hospital General de Ciudad Real Tomelloso s n, 13005 Ciudad Real, Spain
Resuscitation 71:4-5. 2006
- Transient Brugada-type electrocardiographic abnormalities in renal failure reversed by dialysisJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Intensive Care Unit and Nephrology Service, Hospital Alarcos, Av Pio XII s n, 13002 Ciudad Real, Spain
Resuscitation 55:215-9. 2002..Subsequently, a flecainide test did not reproduce ST-segment elevation. We conclude that hyperkalaemia associated with cardiac membrane active drugs may cause ECG changes mimicking the Brugada syndrome...
- Hypothermia-induced Brugada-like electrocardiogram patternJulian Ortega-Carnicer
Intensive Care Service, Hospital General de Ciudad Real, Spain
J Electrocardiol 41:690-2. 2008..The physiopathologic mechanisms of these electrocardiographic findings are discussed...