S E Moya
- Cell uptake, intracellular distribution, fate and reactive oxygen species generation of polymer brush engineered CeO(2-x) NPsYuan Qiu
Soft Matter Nanotechnology Laboratory, CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009, San Sebastian, Spain
Nanoscale 7:6588-98. 2015..They also show higher co-localisation with lipid bodies when compared to unmodified CeO(2-x) NPs. The brush coating does not prevent CeO(2-x) NPs from displaying antioxidant properties...
- Design of hybrid multimodal poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) polymer nanoparticles for neutrophil labeling, imaging and trackingYuan Qiu
CIC biomaGUNE, BioSurfaces, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Spain
Nanoscale 5:12624-32. 2013..Research reported in this work is relevant for imaging, tracking and manipulating neutrophils and has potential for in vivo applications, e.g., tumor visualization and localized photothermal treatment. ..
- Templation, water content, and zeta potential of polyelectrolyte nanoassemblies: a comparison between polyelectrolyte multilayers and brushesSergio Enrique Moya
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Macromol Rapid Commun 33:1022-35. 2012..Finally, the combination of brushes and multilayers for surface modification is presented...
- Spectroscopic studies on the competitive interaction between polystyrene sodium sulfonate with polycations and the N-tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide surfactantI Estrela-Lopis
Institute of Medical Physics and Biophysics, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
J Phys Chem B 114:84-91. 2010..Red shifts of these bands when mixing the PSS/PAH complexes with TTAB point to structural rearrangements of the complex when interacting with the surfactant...
- Spontaneous confocal Raman microscopy--a tool to study the uptake of nanoparticles and carbon nanotubes into cellsGabriela Romero
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Spain
Nanoscale Res Lett 6:429. 2011..For PLGA NPs, it was found that they preferentially co-localized with lipid bodies, while the oxidized CNTs are located in the cytoplasm...
- Lipid/Polyelectrolyte coatings to control carbon nanotubes intracellular distributionG Romero
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20006 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 12:4836-42. 2012..It was found that poly (sulfopropyl methacrylate) and lipid modified Carbon Nanotubes were present in the region of the lipid bodies in the cytoplasm...
- Role of Hydrogen Bonding and Polyanion Composition in the Formation of Lipid Bilayers on Top of Polyelectrolyte MultilayersE Diamanti
Soft Matter Nanotechnology Group, CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Marimón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Guipuzcoa, Spain
Langmuir 31:8623-32. 2015..QCM-D experiments show that vesicles with a lipid composition of 50% PC and 50% PS do not form bilayers if PSS is replaced by alginate (Alg) or poly(acrylic acid) (PAA). ..
- Specific zeta-potential response of layer-by-layer coated colloidal particles triggered by polyelectrolyte ion interactionsJ Irigoyen
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 Ed Empresarial C, 20006 San Sebastián, Guipuzcoa, Spain
Langmuir 25:3374-80. 2009..Atomic force microscopy (AFM) and quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation (QCM-D) were employed to study the corresponding layer stability on planar surfaces...