- The prognostic value of BRCA1 mRNA expression levels following neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancerMireia Margeli
Medical Oncology Service, Department of Medicine, Catalan Institute of Oncology, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol and Autonomous University of Barcelona, Badalona, Spain
PLoS ONE 5:e9499. 2010..Furthermore, sporadic ovarian cancer patients with low levels of BRCA1 mRNA have longer survival following platinum-based chemotherapy than patients with high levels of BRCA1 mRNA...
- Phase II non-randomized study of three different sequences of docetaxel and vinorelbine in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerJose Miguel Sanchez
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Ctra Canyet s n, 08916 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Lung Cancer 38:309-15. 2002..Non-hematologic toxicities were mild in all three schedules. For future studies, schedule A with lower doses is recommended...
- Prognostic value of hematogenous dissemination and biological profile of the tumor in early breast cancer patients: a prospective observational studyMontserrat Solà
Nuclear Medicine Department, University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera del Canyet, Badalona, Spain
BMC Cancer 11:252. 2011....
- Methylation patterns and K-ras mutations in tumor and paired serum of resected non-small-cell lung cancer patientsJose Luis Ramirez
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Ctra Canyet, s n 08916, Barcelona, Spain
Cancer Lett 193:207-16. 2003..K-ras mutations in serum correlated significantly with survival (P=0.01)...
- Biweekly vinorelbine and tegafur/uracil in patients with metastatic breast cancer previously treated with anthracyclines and taxanes: GEICAM 2000-02 phase II studyAntonio Anton
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Universitario Miguel Servet, Zaragoza, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 13:281-6. 2011..To assess the efficacy and safety profile of biweekly vinorelbine and tegafur/uracil (UFT) as treatment in patients with metastatic breast cancer previously treated with anthracyclines and taxanes...
- Phase I/II docetaxel plus concurrent hyperfractionated radiotherapy in locally advanced unresectable head and neck cancer (TAX.ES1.102 study)Agusti Barnadas
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Catala d Oncologia, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 13:254-60. 2011..Concurrent chemotherapy and radiotherapy is recommended for the treatment of locally advanced unresectable head and neck (H&N) cancer...
- Weekly regimen of irinotecan/docetaxel in previously treated non-small cell lung cancer patients and correlation with uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 (UGT1A1) polymorphismAlbert Font
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Invest New Drugs 21:435-43. 2003....