- Correlation between mutational status and survival and second cancer risk assessment in patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a population-based studyJordi Rubió-Casadevall
Medical Oncology Department, Institut Català d Oncologia de Girona, Girona, Spain
World J Surg Oncol 13:474. 2015..In addition, as most of the GIST patients have a long survival, second cancers are frequently diagnosed in them. We performed a second primary cancer risk assessment...
- Incidence variation of prostate and cervical cancer according to socioeconomic level in the Girona Health RegionGemma Renart Vicens
Research Group on Statistics, Applied Economics and Health GRECS, CIBER of Epidemiology and Public Health CIBERESP, University of Girona, Campus de Montilivi, Girona 17071, Spain
BMC Public Health 14:1079. 2014..The main aim of this study, using a spatial-temporal model, is to analyse the link between a deprivation index and the incidence of prostate and cervical cancer in the Girona Health Region (GHR)...
- Evaluation of the interval cancer rate and its determinants on the Girona Health Region's early breast cancer detection programGemma Renart-Vicens
Research Group on Statistics, Applied Economics and Health GRECS, CIBER of Epidemiology and Public Health CIBERESP, University of Girona, Campus de Montilivi, 17071 Girona, Spain
BMC Cancer 14:558. 2014....
- Trends in prostate cancer survival in Spain: results from population-based cancer registriesRafael Marcos-Gragera
Unitat d Epidemiologia i Registre de Càncer de Girona UERCG, Pla Director d Oncologia, Departament de Salut, Institut d Investigacio Biomedica de Girona IdIBGi, C Carrer del Sol, 15, ES 17004 Girona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 14:458-64. 2012..The aim of this study is to analyse the evolution of the survival of patients diagnosed with prostate cancer during the period 1995-2003...
- Survival of European patients diagnosed with lymphoid neoplasms in 2000-2002: results of the HAEMACARE projectRafael Marcos-Gragera
Girona Epidemiology Unit and Cancer Registry, Passatge Farinera Teixidor, núm 1 1r 2a, 17005 Girona, Spain
Haematologica 96:720-8. 2011..We analyzed survival for lymphoid neoplasms in Europe by disease group, comparing survival between different European regions by age and sex...
- Breast cancer incidence and overdiagnosis in Catalonia (Spain)Montserrat Martínez-Alonso
Basic Medical Sciences Department, Biomedical Research Institut of Lleida IRBLLEIDA, Alcalde Rovira Roure 80, Lleida, 25198, Catalonia, Spain
Breast Cancer Res 12:R58. 2010..The aims of this study were: first, to model invasive BC incidence trends in Catalonia (Spain) taking into account reproductive and screening data; and second, to quantify the extent of BC overdiagnosis...
- Effectiveness of early detection on breast cancer mortality reduction in Catalonia (Spain)Montserrat Rue
Biomedical Research Institut of Lleida IRBLLEIDA, Lleida, Catalonia, Spain
BMC Cancer 9:326. 2009....
- Estimation of age- and stage-specific Catalan breast cancer survival functions using US and Catalan survival dataEster Vilaprinyo
Institut d Investigació Biomèdica de Bellvitge IDIBELL, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Catalonia, Spain
BMC Cancer 9:98. 2009..This work presents the methodology used to estimate age- and stage-specific Catalan breast cancer survival functions from scarce Catalan survival data by adapting the age- and stage-specific US functions...