Affiliation: Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation
- Switching the third drug of antiretroviral therapy to maraviroc in aviraemic subjects: a pilot, prospective, randomized clinical trialAnna Bonjoch
HIV Unit and Fundació Lluita contra la SIDA, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
J Antimicrob Chemother 68:1382-7. 2013..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of switching the third drug of antiretroviral treatment to maraviroc in aviraemic subjects infected with R5 HIV...
- High rate of reversibility of renal damage in a cohort of HIV-infected patients receiving tenofovir-containing antiretroviral therapyAnna Bonjoch
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital, Autonomous University, Barcelona, Spain
Antiviral Res 96:65-9. 2012....
- High prevalence of and progression to low bone mineral density in HIV-infected patients: a longitudinal cohort studyAnna Bonjoch
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, University Hospital Germans Trias, Barcelona, Spain
AIDS 24:2827-33. 2010..Low bone mineral density (BMD) is an emerging metabolic condition in HIV-infected patients; however, data on progression of this disease are scarce...
- Validation of estimated renal function measurements compared with the isotopic glomerular filtration rate in an HIV-infected cohortAnna Bonjoch
University Hospital Germans Trias, Barcelona, Spain
Antiviral Res 88:347-54. 2010....
- Transient treatment exclusively containing nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors in highly antiretroviral-experienced patients preserves viral benefit when a fully active therapy was initiatedA Bonjoch
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, University Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Spain
HIV Clin Trials 9:387-98. 2008..We determined whether coformulated zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir plus tenofovir could maintain immune status in comparison with a genotype-guided salvage regimen in highly pretreated patients...
- Benefit of switching from a protease inhibitor (PI) to nevirapine in PI-experienced patients suffering acquired HIV-related lipodystrophy syndrome (AHL): interim analysis at 3 months of follow-upE Negredo
Fundació Lluita contra la Sida, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Spain
Antivir Ther 4:23-8. 1999..Maintenance of viral suppression was equivalent in both treatment groups. Additional data with longer follow-up are needed to confirm these results...
- Targeting only reverse transcriptase with zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir plus tenofovir in HIV-1-infected patients with multidrug-resistant virus: a multicentre pilot studyJ M Llibre
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Barcelona, Spain Departament de Medicina, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain corrected
HIV Med 9:508-13. 2008..To evaluate the safety, immunological outcome and HIV-1 evolution in the reverse transcriptase (RT) in patients with multidrug resistance receiving zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir (TZV) plus tenofovir (TDF)...
- High-dose saquinavir plus ritonavir: long-term efficacy in HIV-positive protease inhibitor-experienced patients and predictors of virologic responseR Paredes
Retrovirology Laboratory Institut de Recerca de la SIDA Caixa, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Catalonia, Spain
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 22:132-8. 1999..This therapeutic efficacy is strongly implemented by a switch at the lower HIV-1 RNA levels...
- Antiretroviral treatment simplification with nevirapine in protease inhibitor-experienced patients with hiv-associated lipodystrophy: 1-year prospective follow-up of a multicenter, randomized, controlled studyL Ruiz
IrsiCaixa Foundation, Retrovirology Laboratory and HIV Unit, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Spain
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 27:229-36. 2001..Small nonrandomized studies have suggested a beneficial role of PI-sparing regimens on lipodystrophy...
- Human papillomavirus 16 integration and risk factors associated in anal samples of HIV-1 infected menMaría Paz Cañadas
Retrovirology Laboratory irsiCaixa Foundation, Barcelona, Spain
Sex Transm Dis 37:311-5. 2010..PATIENTS METHODS: This cross-sectional study included 269 HIV-infected males. Detection and typing of HPV-infection was done by multiplex PCR, and integration of HPV-16 by real-time PCR...
- Prospective randomized two-Arm controlled study to determine the efficacy of a specific intervention to improve long-term adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapyA Tuldrá
HIV Unit, Fundació Lluita SIDA and IrsiCaixa Retrovirology Laboratory, Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital, Badalona, Spain
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 25:221-8. 2000..Interventions to ensure a high level of adherence during a relatively long-term period of therapy are necessary...
- Improvement of mitochondrial toxicity in patients receiving a nucleoside reverse-transcriptase inhibitor-sparing strategy: results from the Multicenter Study with Nevirapine and Kaletra (MULTINEKA)Eugenia Negredo
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Infect Dis 49:892-900. 2009..This study aimed to evaluate in vivo the effects of NRTI withdrawal on mitochondrial parameters and body fat distribution...
- HIV-1 infected patients older than 50 years. PISCIS cohort studyG Navarro
Corporación Sanitaria Parc Taulí, Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
J Infect 57:64-71. 2008..The aim of this study is to characterize the ways in which older HIV-infected people differ from younger HIV-infected people...
- Epidemiological data of different human papillomavirus genotypes in cervical specimens of HIV-1-infected women without history of cervical pathologySebastian Videla
Lluita contra la SIDA Foundation, Spain
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 50:168-75. 2009..To study the epidemiology of different human papillomavirus (HPV) genotypes in cervical samples of HIV-1-infected women with normal Papanicolau smears...