Pedro A Latorre
- Effect of a 24-week physical training programme (in water and on land) on pain, functional capacity, body composition and quality of life in women with fibromyalgiaPedro Ángel Latorre
University of Jaen, Spain
Clin Exp Rheumatol 31:S72-80. 2013..To analyse the effect of a 24-week physical training programme in water and on land on women with fibromyalgia...
- Reference Values of Standing Long Jump in Preschool Children: A Population-Based StudyPedro Ángel Latorre Román
1 University of Jaén, Calle Chiclana de la Frontera 53, Úbeda Jaén 23400, Espana, Phone 606308265 Email
Pediatr Exerc Sci . 2016..The purpose of this study was to examine age and sex differences in standing long jump (SLJ) and to determine norm-referenced values for Spanish preschool children...
- Feeding practices, physical activity, and fitness in Spanish preschoolers: influence of sociodemographic outcome measuresPedro Á Latorre Román
Universidad de Jaen, Jaen, Espana
Arch Argent Pediatr 114:441-7. 2016..Preschool age is critical for the development of adequate eating and physical activity habits...
- Association between leg strength and muscle cross-sectional area of the quadriceps femoris with the physical activity level in octogenariansPedro A Latorre-Román
Departamento de Expresión corporal, Universidad de Jaen, Jaen, Espana
Biomedica 36:258-64. 2016..Aging is a complex physiological process whose main feature is the progressive loss of functionality, which may be delayed or attenuated by improving physical fitness. ..
- Physical fitness in preschool children: association with sex, age and weight statusP A Latorre Román
Department of Corporal Expression, University of Jaen, Jaen, Spain
Child Care Health Dev . 2016....
- Ageing influence in the evolution of strength and muscle mass in women with fibromyalgia: the al-Ándalus projectPedro Ángel Latorre-Román
Department of Didactics of Musical, Plastic and Corporal, University of Jaen, Avenida Chiclana de la Frontera Úbeda, 23400, Jaen, Espana, Spain
Rheumatol Int 35:1243-50. 2015..230, p < 0.001) in the FM group. Women with fibromyalgia showed a reduction in muscle strength along ageing process, with significantly lower scores than healthy women for each age group, representing a risk of dynapenia. ..
- Relationship between sex, body composition, gait speed and body satisfaction in elderly peopleP A Latorre Román
University of Jaen, Department of Health Sciences Campus de Las Lagunillas, Jaen Spain
Nutr Hosp 30:851-7. 2014..The purpose of this study is to analyzebody satisfaction in non-institutionalized old people and its association with sex, body mass index (BMI) and gait speed...
- Analysis of the performance of women with fibromyalgia in the six-minute walk test and its relation with health and quality of lifeP Latorre-Román
Department of Didactics of Corporal Expression University of Jaen, Jaen, Spain
J Sports Med Phys Fitness 54:511-7. 2014..Fibromyalgia (FM) is a chronic syndrome characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain that causes a significant reduction in functional capacity, affecting thus health and quality of life (QOL)...
- [Body composition related with health in veteran athletes]P A Latorre Román
Universidad de Jaen, Jaen, Espana
Nutr Hosp 27:1236-43. 2012..To analyze the corporal composition of veteran athletes of resistance and his relation with the health and quality of life...
- Land- and water-based exercise intervention in women with fibromyalgia: the al-Andalus physical activity randomised controlled trialAna Carbonell-Baeza
Department of Physical Education and Sport, School of Sport Sciences, University of Granada, Granada, Spain
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 13:18. 2012....