Affiliation: Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Detection and quantification of multiple drug resistance mutations in HIV-1 reverse transcriptase by an oligonucleotide ligation assayM L Villahermosa
Centro Nacional Biologia Fundamental, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
J Hum Virol 4:238-48. 2001..To develop an assay for the early detection and quantification of minor human immunodeficiency virus-1 populations bearing multiple drug resistance (MDR) mutations...
- Genetic recombination and its role in the development of the HIV-1 pandemicRafael Najera
Department of Viral Patogénesis, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
AIDS 16:S3-16. 2002
- Natural resistance-associated mutations to Enfuvirtide (T20) and polymorphisms in the gp41 region of different HIV-1 genetic forms from T20 naive patientsR Carmona
Area de Patogenia Viral, Centro Nacional de Microbiologia, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, 28220 Madrid, Spain
J Clin Virol 32:248-53. 2005....
- Analysis of drug resistance-associated mutations in treatment-naïve individuals infected with different genetic forms of HIV-1 circulating in countries of the former Soviet UnionE Vazquez de Parga
Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
J Med Virol 77:337-44. 2005..These data underline the importance of genotypic resistance testing of chronically HIV-1-infected patients before initiating treatment, in order to select the most suitable drug regimen...
- Long-term monitoring of genotypic and phenotypic resistance to T20 in treated patients infected with HIV-1L Perez-Alvarez
Area de Patogenia Viral, Centro Nacional de Microbiologia, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
J Med Virol 78:141-7. 2006....
- Development of a panel of well-characterized human immunodeficiency virus type 1 isolates from newly diagnosed patients including acute and recent infectionsA Fernandez-Garcia
Viral Pathogenesis Department, CNM, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 25:93-102. 2009..Near full-length genome characterization may be necessary for evaluating clade-specific reactivities...