Affiliation: Institut Kaplan
- Efficacy of sildenafil citrate at 12 hours after dosing: re-exploring the therapeutic windowIgnacio Moncada
Urology Department, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
Eur Urol 46:357-60; discussion 360-1. 2004..This open-label study investigated the efficacy of sildenafil citrate at 12 hours postdose among prior treatment responders...
- Current role of penile implants for erectile dysfunctionIgnacio Moncada
Gregorio Maranon General Hospital, c Caleruega 97, Madrid 28033, Spain
Curr Opin Urol 14:375-80. 2004..This type of surgery is needed in a considerable proportion of patients with erectile dysfunction so this review is timely and relevant...
- Tadalafil enhances the inhibitory effects of tamsulosin on neurogenic contractions of human prostate and bladder neckJavier Angulo
Servicio de Histologia, Departamento de Investigacion, Hospital Universitario Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 9:2293-306. 2012..Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors used for treating ED have shown clinical benefit in patients with LUTS but their actions in human LUT tissues are not well defined...
- Inflatable penile prosthesis implantation without corporeal dilation: a cavernous tissue sparing techniqueIgnacio Moncada
Departments of Urology and Andrology, Hospital La Zarzuela, Madrid, Spain
J Urol 183:1123-6. 2010..We compared the advantages and disadvantages of initial penile implantation with vs without prior dilation of the corpora cavernosa...
- The influence of age on treatment outcomes in men with erectile dysfunction treated with two regimens of tadalafil: results of the SURE studyEric Wespes
Gregorio Maranon Hospital, Madrid, Spain
BJU Int 99:121-6. 2007..To evaluate whether patterns of sexual activity and efficacy over time to two dosing regimens of tadalafil differ with ageing in men with erectile dysfunction (ED)...
- Emotional changes in men treated with sildenafil citrate for erectile dysfunction: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trialIgnacio Moncada
Hospital La Zarzuela Urology, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 6:3469-77. 2009..Erectile dysfunction (ED) has been associated with several comorbidities and can cause significant loss of quality of life and self-esteem...
- Radiological assessment of penile prosthesis: the role of magnetic resonance imagingIgnacio Moncada
Urology Department, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, C Dr Esquerdo, 46, Madrid 28007 Spain
World J Urol 22:371-7. 2004..It is superior to any other imaging method in the definition of soft tissue contrast...
- Diabetes impairs endothelium-dependent relaxation of human penile vascular tissues mediated by NO and EDHFJavier Angulo
Fundación para la Investigación y el Desarrollo en Andrología 28304, Madrid, Spain
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 312:1202-8. 2003....
- [Methodology in infertility studies. Outcome measures for therapeutic success. When should we consider that has been a change in semen quality?]Juan I Martinez-Salamanca
Servicio de Urología y Unidad de Andrología, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Espana
Arch Esp Urol 57:1003-10. 2004....
- [Surgical treatment of renal adenocarcinoma with venous thrombus]Juan Ignacio Martinez-Salamanca
Servicio de Urologia, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Espana
Arch Esp Urol 58:295-304. 2005..To analyze therapeutic management and survival of renal adenocarcinoma with tumor venous extension treated by surgery in our experience...
- Sexual intercourse attempt patterns with two dosing regimens of tadalafil in men with erectile dysfunction: results from the SURE study in 14 European countriesIgnacio Moncada
Urology Department, Gregorio Maranon Hospital, C Dr Esquerdo 46, Madrid 28007, Spain
J Sex Med 2:668-74. 2005....
- Acute phase Peyronie's disease management with traction device: a nonrandomized prospective controlled trial with ultrasound correlationJuan I Martinez-Salamanca
Department of Urology, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda HUPHM, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 11:506-15. 2014..Outcome data of penile traction therapy (PTT) for the acute phase (AP) of Peyronie's disease (PD) have not been specifically studied...
- Penile prosthesis surgery in patients with corporal fibrosis: a state of the art reviewJuan I Martinez-Salamanca
Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Department of Urology, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 8:1880-9. 2011..When penile fibrosis is present, this surgery becomes a real surgical challenge even for a skillful surgeon...
- Dual implant in patients with incontinence and erectile dysfunctionIgnacio Moncada
Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 3:367-70. 2006
- Evaluation of the psychometric properties of the life satisfaction checklist as a screening tool for erectile dysfunctionIgnacio Moncada
Department of Urology, Hospital Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
J Sex Med 5:83-91. 2008..Furthermore, this checklist has been used as a screening tool in patients with and without ED, showing valid and reliable properties for detection of ED...
- The penile implant for erectile dysfunctionJohn J Mulcahy
Department of Urology, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Sex Med 1:98-109. 2004..Although they are the least chosen and most invasive treatment option, they have the highest satisfaction rate of all available ED options and provide a predictable and reliable result...
- Enhanced thromboxane receptor-mediated responses and impaired endothelium-dependent relaxation in human corpus cavernosum from diabetic impotent men: role of protein kinase C activityJavier Angulo
Servicio de Histologia, Departamento de Investigacion, Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Ctra Colmenar Viejo, Km 9 100, 28034 Madrid, Spain
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 319:783-9. 2006..55 +/- 3.12 microM). Overactivity of PKC in diabetes is responsible for enhanced contraction and reduced endothelium-dependent relaxation of HCC smooth muscle. Such alterations can result in erectile dysfunction...
- Sustained efficacy and safety of vardenafil for treatment of erectile dysfunction: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyLuc Valiquette
Service d Urologie, Hôpital St Luc du CHUM, 1058 rue Saint Denis, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mayo Clin Proc 80:1291-7. 2005..To evaluate the reliability, efficacy, and safety of vardenafil, 10 mg, for patients with erectile dysfunction...
- An evaluation of an alternative dosing regimen with tadalafil, 3 times/week, for men with erectile dysfunction: SURE study in 14 European countriesVincenzo Mirone
University of Naples Federico II, A O U Federico II, Via S Pansini 5, Ed 5 80131, Napoli, Italy
Eur Urol 47:846-54; discussion 854. 2005..To examine the preference for 2 dosing regimens (on demand or 3 times/week) for tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor with a duration of effectiveness up to 36 hours in men with erectile dysfunction (ED)...