Marta Alonso Guervós
Affiliation: Hospital Universitario
- Deletions of N33, STK11 and TP53 are involved in the development of lymph node metastasis in larynx and pharynx carcinomasMarta Alonso Guervós
Department of Otolaryngology, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Instituto Universitario de Oncologia del Principado de Asturias IUOPA, Oviedo, Spain
Cell Oncol 29:327-34. 2007..The aim of this study was to search such markers by using Multiplex Ligation-dependent Probe Amplification (MLPA), a semi-quantitative PCR technique to detect gene copy number alterations...
- Genetic differences between primary larynx and pharynx carcinomas and their matched lymph node metastases by multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplificationMarta Alonso Guervós
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, IUOPA, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Celestino Villamil s n, 33006 Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
Oral Oncol 45:600-4. 2009..However, the lymph node metastases presented with a number of additional alterations. Acquisition of these alterations may play a role in lymphatic metastasis development...
- Genetic profile of second primary tumors and recurrences in head and neck squamous cell carcinomasVirginia Franco Gutiérrez
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
Head Neck 34:830-9. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine the genetic changes in tumor samples to improve knowledge of tumor progression...
- The usefulness of new serum tumor markers in head and neck squamous cell carcinomaCesar Alvarez Marcos
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital Valle del Nalón Langreo, Oviedo, Spain
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 140:375-80. 2009..To determine the usefulness of specific and reliable serum biomarkers to predict cervical lymph node metastasis...
- Chromosomal changes in relation to clinical outcome in larynx and pharynx squamous cell carcinomaMario Hermsen
Department of Otolaryngology, IUOPA, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain
Cell Oncol 27:191-8. 2005..These results seem to indicate that genetic alterations at the level of chromosomes have limited prognostic value in patients with invasive larynx and pharynx squamous cell carcinomas...