Affiliation: Hospital Virgen del Camino
- Pleomorphic carcinoma of the breast with expression of macrophage markers: report of two casesAlicia Cordoba
Department of Pathology Section A, Hospital Complex of Navarra, Navarra Health System, Navarra, Spain
Pathol Int 62:491-5. 2012..This is the first report about the co-expression of macrophage marker CD163, with tumor (P53) or epithelial markers (CAM5.2), as indicated by double immunohistochemistry in pleomorphic ductal carcinoma of the breast...
- [Ductal regeneration in vanishing bile duct syndrome in Hodgkin's lymphoma]A Córdoba Iturriagagoitia
Servicio de Anatomia Patologica, Hospital de Navarra, Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Gastroenterol Hepatol 28:275-8. 2005..Because the 2 possible causes, erythromycin toxicity and Hodgkin's lymphoma, occurred simultaneously, the etiology of the VBDS cannot be definitively established...
- Partial expectoration of a typical carcinoid: report of a case with diagnosis on sputum cytologyAlicia Cordoba
Department of Pathologic Anatomy, Hospital de Navarra, Navarra, Spain
Acta Cytol 50:581-3. 2006..Diagnosis on the basis of sputum cytology is difficult, and there are few cases reported in the literature. Partial expectoration of endobronchial tumors is a rare event that permits their cytologic diagnosis...
- [Modulation of biomarkers expression (OR, PR and C-erbB2) in breast cancer following neoadjuvant treatment]A Cordoba
Servicio de Anatomia Patologica, Hospital de Navarra, Pamplona, 31008, Spain
An Sist Sanit Navar 29:349-56. 2006..The aim of this study is to determine the influence of neoadjuvant therapy on the expression of oestrogen receptor (OR), progesterone receptor (PR) and c-erbB2...
- Bcl-2 and CD10 expression in the differential diagnosis of trichoblastoma, basal cell carcinoma, and basal cell carcinoma with follicular differentiationAlicia Cordoba
Department of Pathology, Hospital of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
Int J Dermatol 48:713-7. 2009..An accurate diagnosis of these lesions is essential for effective, timely treatment and appropriate therapeutic decisions...
- Differences and molecular immunohistochemical parameters in the subtypes of infiltrating ductal breast cancerCristina Bertolo
Biomedical Research Center, Department of Surgery, Navarra Health Service, Pamplona, Spain
Am J Clin Pathol 130:414-24. 2008..038). The basal subtype was characterized by the expression of beta-catenin (P=.003). The hypermethylation of CDH-1 and the expression of bcl-2, cyclin D1, and beta-catenin proteins differ among breast cancer subtypes...
- Differential involvement of RASSF2 hypermethylation in breast cancer subtypes and their prognosisNoemí Pérez-Janices
Cancer Epigenetics Group, Navarrabiomed Fundación Miguel Servet FMS, Instituto de Investigaciones Sanitarias de Navarra IdiSNA, Navarra, Spain
Oncotarget 6:23944-58. 2015..039). In conclusion, RASSF2 gene is differently methylated in luminal and non-luminal tumors and is a promising suppressor gene with clinical involvement in breast cancer. ..
- mRNA in situ hybridization (HistoSonda): a new diagnostic tool for HER2-status in breast cancer-a multicentric Spanish studyLaia Bernet
Department of Pathology, Hospital Lluis Alcanyis, Xativa, Spain
Diagn Mol Pathol 21:84-92. 2012..The overall concordance between DUO-CISH and HistoSonda was 89%. Our data support the consistency of HistoSonda as a useful tool to determine HER2 status in breast cancer...