Javier Cassinello Espinosa
Affiliation: Hospital Virgen de la Salud
- Role of taxanes in advanced prostate cancerJ Cassinello
Medical Oncology Service, Guadalajara University Hospital, C Donantes de sangre s n, 19002, Guadalajara, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 18:972-80. 2016..The results from last studies either on high-risk localized disease or on androgen-sensitive tumors demonstrate the increasing role of taxanes at earlier states of prostate cancer. ..
- New primary ipsilateral metachronous breast tumor: a case reportSilvia Cuerda
Pharmacy Department, Guadalajara University General Hospital, Guadalajara, Spain
Case Rep Oncol 5:580-5. 2012..We describe the diagnostic and therapeutic approach of ipsilateral breast tumor relapses, along with a review of existing literature...
- Multicenter phase II study of fixed sequences of capecitabine combined with oxaliplatin or irinotecan in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancerJavier Cassinello
Hospital Universitario de Guadalajara, Spain
Clin Colorectal Cancer 5:429-35. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the antitumor activity and toxicity of fixed sequences of capecitabine/oxaliplatin followed by capecitabine/irinotecan in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancer...
- SEOM guidelines for the treatment of bone metastases from solid tumoursJavier Cassinello Espinosa
Medical Oncology Department, Hospital Universitario de Guadalajara, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 14:505-11. 2012....
- Oncologists' perceptions of cancer pain management in Spain: the real and the idealJoan Carulla Torrent
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Pain 11:352-9. 2007..The objective of this study was to identify medical oncologists' perceptions about pain management in their patients...