Affiliation: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) diagnosis with the self-report Personality Diagnostic Questionnaire–4+(PDQ-4+): confirmation of the 3-factor structureNatalia Calvo
Psychiatry Service, Hospital Universitario Vall d Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 40:57-62. 2012..This study has aimed to analyze the factorial structure of BPD DSM-IV criteria used in the self-report PDQ-4+...
- Psychometric properties of the Spanish version of the self-report Personality Diagnostic Questionnaire -4+ (PDQ-4+) in psychiatric outpatientsNatalia Calvo
Psychiatry Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Psicothema 24:156-60. 2012..The factor structure roughly replicated the DSM-IV clusters. The presence of Personality Disorders was associated with the character dimensions of the Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI)...
- The SCID-II and DIB-R interviews: diagnostic association with poor outcome risk factors in Borderline Personality DisorderOscar Andión
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Psicothema 24:523-8. 2012..The observed differences were large enough to advise caution in generalizing findings from studies without considering what measurement was used for the BPD diagnosis...
- Exploring the clinical validity of borderline personality disorder componentsOscar Andión
Psychiatry Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, CIBERSAM 08035, Spain
Compr Psychiatry 54:34-40. 2013..In the present study, the 3 BPD components have allowed us to analyze the complex comorbidity of BPD patients. This solution could be considered an interesting way to clarify BPD etiology, diagnosis, and treatment efficacy...
- Effectiveness of combined individual and group dialectical behavior therapy compared to only individual dialectical behavior therapy: a preliminary studyOscar Andión
Psychiatry Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, CIBERSAM, and Psychiatry and Legal Medicine Department, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Psychotherapy (Chic) 49:241-50. 2012..An individual version of DBT may be an effective and less costly option for BPD treatment. Larger controlled trials are needed to confirm the results...
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms based on two different interviews: the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis II Disorder and the Revised Diagnostic Interview for BorderlinesOscar Andión
Psychiatry Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Psychiatry Res 190:304-8. 2011....
- Childhood trauma in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: focus on personality disorders and psychopathologyNaia Sáez-Francàs
Servei de Psiquiatria, Hospital Sant Rafael, FIDMAG, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, CIBERSAM, Department of Psychiatry, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Passeig Vall d Hebron 107 117, 08035, Barcelona, Spain Electronic address
Compr Psychiatry 62:13-9. 2015..This study was designed to evaluate the association between different childhood traumas and the presence and number of PDs and current psychopathology in a sample of CFS patients...
- The role of neuroticism, perfectionism and depression in chronic fatigue syndrome. A structural equation modeling approachSergi Valero
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, CIBERSAM, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Passeig de la Vall d Hebron 119 129, 08035 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Electronic address
Compr Psychiatry 54:1061-7. 2013..This study aims to examine for the first time, the role of neuroticism, maladaptive perfectionism and depression on the severity of CFS, analyzing several explanation models...
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and personality: a case-control study using the Alternative Five Factor ModelNaia Sáez-Francàs
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Passeig de la Vall d Hebron 119 129, 08035 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Department of Psychiatry and Legal Medicine, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 216:373-8. 2014..The results are consistent with existing data on the relationship between Neuroticism and CFS, and clarify the relationship between Extraversion and CFS by providing new data on the relationship of Activity to CFS. ..
- Does oral coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation improve fatigue and biochemical parameters in chronic fatigue syndrome?Jesús Castro-Marrero
1 CFS Clinical Unit, Vall d Hebron Research Institute, Vall d Hebron University Hospital, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Antioxid Redox Signal 22:679-85. 2015..Larger sample trials are warranted to confirm these findings...
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in chronic fatigue syndrome patientsNaia Sáez-Francàs
Psychiatry and Legal Medicine Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Institut de Recerca VHIR, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, CIBERSAM, Barcelona, Spain
Psychiatry Res 200:748-53. 2012..Consequently, ADHD may be common in CFS patients, and is associated with a more severe psychopathologic clinical profile...
- An exploratory association study of the influence of noradrenergic genes and childhood trauma in Borderline Personality DisorderAna Martín-Blanco
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Salud Mental CIBERSAM, Institut d Investigació Biomèdica Sant Pau IIB Sant Pau, Av Sant Antoni Mª Claret 167, 08025 Barcelona Spain Psychiatry and Legal Medicine Department, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
Psychiatry Res 229:589-92. 2015..However, none of these findings survived Bonferroni correction. Further investigation is needed to clarify the involvement of these genes in BPD pathogenesis. ..