- Urticaria caused by cola drinkM Fernández-Nieto
Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Allergy Department, Av Reyes Católicos, 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 57:967-8. 2002
- Occupational asthma in industryM Fernández-Nieto
Allergy Department, Jimenez Diaz Foundation, Madrid, Spain
Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 34:212-23. 2006..Occupational asthma remains a minority diagnosis among occupational diseases in general. Adequate personnel training and the creation of diagnostic centers may help to ensure correct and rapid detection of this disease...
- Bronchial responsiveness to bakery-derived allergens is strongly dependent on specific skin sensitivityS Quirce
Allergy Department, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 61:1202-8. 2006..Quantitative relationships between immunological reactivity, non-specific bronchial responsiveness and bronchial responsiveness to allergens have scarcely been investigated in occupational asthma...
- Egg white proteins as inhalant allergens associated with baker's asthmaC Escudero
Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Allergy Department, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 58:616-20. 2003..Bakery workers may develop IgE-mediated allergy to liquid and aerosolized hen's egg proteins that are commonly used in the baking and confectionery industries...
- IgE reactivity to latex allergens among sensitized healthcare workers before and after immunotherapy with latexJ Sastre
Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Servicio de Alergia, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 61:206-10. 2006..New IgE sensitizations to proteins in allergen extracts have been shown to occur during allergen-specific immunotherapy (IT)...
- Occupational asthma and rhinitis caused by eugenol in a hairdresserS Quirce
Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Servicio de Alergia, Av Reyes Católicos, 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 63:137-8. 2008
- Occupational asthma due to spores of Pleurotus ostreatusA Vereda
Servicio de Alergologia, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Avda Reyes Catolicos, 2 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 62:211-2. 2007
- Double-blind study of tolerability and antibody production of unmodified and chemically modified allergen vaccines of Phleum pratenseM Casanovas
Laboratorios LETI, S L, Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
Clin Exp Allergy 35:1377-83. 2005..The physicochemical modification of allergen extracts provides a chance for administering higher doses of allergen vaccines...
- Occupational asthma due to acrylates in a graphic arts workerI Reig Rincon de Arellano
Allergy Service, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 34:32-6. 2006..Various cases of acrylate-induced asthma have been reported, especially in dentists and persons using glues or paints containing this substance...
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis caused by triglycidyl isocyanurateS Quirce
Allergy Department, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Av Reyes Catolicos 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 59:1128. 2004
- Increased prostaglandin E2 levels in the airway of patients with eosinophilic bronchitisB Sastre
Immunology Department Fundación Jiménez Díaz Capio, CIBERES ISCIII, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 63:58-66. 2008....
- Allergy to turnip seeds in a bird fancierE Compes
Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Servicio de Alergia, Av Reyes Catolicos 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 62:1472-3. 2007
- Oral latex glove allergyC De Castro
Allergy Department, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Avenue Reyes Católicos 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Allergy 57:462. 2002
- Recombinant lipid transfer protein Tri a 14: a novel heat and proteolytic resistant tool for the diagnosis of baker's asthmaA Palacin
Unidad de Bioquimica, Departamento de Biotecnologia, E T S Ingenieros Agronomos, Madrid, Spain
Clin Exp Allergy 39:1267-76. 2009..Wheat lipid transfer protein (LTP) Tri a 14 is a major allergen associated with wheat allergy. No panel of wheat recombinant allergens for component-resolved diagnosis of baker's asthma is currently available...
- Changes in exhaled nitric oxide after inhalation challenge with occupational agentsJ Sastre
Allergy Department, Fundación Jiménez Díaz and CIBER de Enfermedades Respiratorias CIBERES Madrid, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 23:421-7. 2013..Materialandmethods: Workers with suspected occupational asthma were recruited to undergo SIC with occupational agents and subsequently FeNO testing at baseline and 24 hours...