- Prospective, multicenter clinical trial to validate new products for skin tests in the diagnosis of allergy to penicillinJ Fernandez
Allergy Section, General University Hospital, UMH, Alicante, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 23:398-408. 2013....
- Research needs in allergy: an EAACI position paper, in collaboration with EFANikolaos G Papadopoulos
Allergy Department, 2nd Pediatric Clinic, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Clin Transl Allergy 2:21. 2012..Active involvement of all stakeholders, including Patient Organizations and policy makers are necessary to achieve the aims emphasized herein...
- Distribution of vespid species in EuropeJavier Fernandez
Allergy Section, Elche General Hospital, Miguel Hernandez University, Elche, Spain
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 4:319-24. 2004..Knowledge of the different stinging vespids found in various parts of Europe and their venom cross-reactivity is important in order to improve the venoms available for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes...
- Natural history of Hymenoptera venom allergy in Eastern SpainJ Fernandez
Department of Medicine, Allergy Section, Elche Hospital, Miguel Hernandez University, Elche, Alicante, Spain
Clin Exp Allergy 35:179-85. 2005..In the decision to initiate immunotherapy with Hymenoptera venom, it is not usual to evaluate the natural history of the disease, which seems to be self-limiting and therefore of variable clinical significance...
- Sequence diversity of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) region of the rRNA operons among different serogroups of Legionella pneumophila isolatesSara Perez-Luz
Labaqua S A, and División de Microbiología, Universidad Miguel Hernandez, San Juan de Alicante, Spain
Syst Appl Microbiol 25:212-9. 2002..Two of the 16S-23S rRNA ITS presented a tRNA Ala and the third one a tRNA Ile. Nevertheless, the variability expected in this region of the operon was not found and the rest of the ITS contained only punctual mutations...