Genomes and Genes
- Role of cell cycle biomarkers in human papillomavirus related uterine lesionsPablo Conesa-Zamora
Molecular Pathology and Pharmacogenetics Group, Pathology Department, Santa Lucía General University Hospital, C Mezquita s n 30202, Cartagena, Spain
Curr Pharm Des 19:1412-24. 2013....
- Immune responses against virus and tumor in cervical carcinogenesis: treatment strategies for avoiding the HPV-induced immune escapePablo Conesa-Zamora
Molecular Pathology and Pharmacogenetic Group, Pathology Department, Santa Lucía General University Hospital HGUSL, 30202 Cartagena, Spain Catholic University of Murcia UCAM, 30107 Murcia, Spain Electronic address
Gynecol Oncol 131:480-8. 2013....
- Gene amplification and immunohistochemical expression of ERBB2 and EGFR in cervical carcinogenesis. Correlation with cell-cycle markers and HPV presencePablo Conesa-Zamora
Molecular Pathology and Pharmacogenetic Group, Santa Lucía General University Hospital HUGSL, 30202 Cartagena, Spain Electronic address
Exp Mol Pathol 95:151-5. 2013....
- Polymorphisms in xenobiotic metabolizing genes (EPHX1, NQO1 and PON1) in lymphoma susceptibility: a case control studyPablo Conesa-Zamora
Pathology Department, Santa Lucía General University Hospital HGUSL, 30202, Cartagena, Spain
BMC Cancer 13:228. 2013..EPHX1, NQO1 and PON1 are three genes encoding proteins directly involved in the detoxification of potential carcinogens...
- Expression profiling shows differential molecular pathways and provides potential new diagnostic biomarkers for colorectal serrated adenocarcinomaPablo Conesa-Zamora
Department of Pathology, Santa Lucía General University Hospital, Cartagena, Spain
Int J Cancer 132:297-307. 2013..Molecular profiling demonstrates that SAC shows activation of distinct signaling pathways and that immunohistochemical fascin1 and hippocalcin expression can be reliably used for its differentiation from other CRC subtypes...
- Analysis of performance characteristics of five cell cycle-related immunohistochemical markers and human papillomavirus genotyping in the diagnosis of cervical squamous cell carcinoma precursor lesionsPablo Conesa-Zamora
Molecular Pathology and Pharmacogenetics Group, Department of Internal Medicine, Santa María del Rosell University Hospital, Cartagena, Spain
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 34:49-55. 2012....
- Comparison of allelic discrimination by dHPLC, HRM, and TaqMan in the detection of BRAF mutation V600EPablo Carbonell
Biochemistry and Clinical Genetic Center, Virgen Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia, Spain
J Mol Diagn 13:467-73. 2011..dHPLC could detect four non-V600E mutations, whereas HRM detected one. Our results indicate that dHPLC and HRM are techniques that can be reliably used for the detection of the BRAFV600E mutation in archival paraffin-embedded tissues...
- Association of polymorphism in FcGR3A gene and progression of low-grade precursor lesions of cervical carcinomaP Conesa-Zamora
Grupo de Patología Molecular y Farmacogenética, Hospital Universitario SM Rosell HUSMR, Cartagena, Spain
Hum Immunol 71:314-7. 2010....
- Genotype distribution of human papillomavirus (HPV) and co-infections in cervical cytologic specimens from two outpatient gynecological clinics in a region of southeast SpainPablo Conesa-Zamora
Grupo de Patología Molecular y Farmacogenética FFIS011, Hospital Universitario Santa María del Rosell, Cartagena, Spain
BMC Infect Dis 9:124. 2009....
- Immunohistochemical evaluation of ProEx C in human papillomavirus-induced lesions of the cervixP Conesa-Zamora
Grupo de Patología Molecular y Farmacogenética, Hospital Universitario Santa María del Rosell, Cartagena, Spain
J Clin Pathol 62:159-62. 2009....
- Colorectal serrated adenocarcinoma shows a different profile of oncogene mutations, MSI status and DNA repair protein expression compared to conventional and sporadic MSI-H carcinomasJ Garcia-Solano
Department of Pathology, Santa Lucía General University Hospital HGUSL, C Mezquita s n, 30202 Cartagena, Spain
Int J Cancer 131:1790-9. 2012..0003, p < 0.0001, p < 0.0001, p < 0.001, respectively). SACs are more often KRAS-mutated and microsatellite stable and display different molecular and immunohistochemical characteristics compared to CC and sMSI-H...
- Increased levels of citrullinated antithrombin in plasma of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and colorectal adenocarcinoma determined by a newly developed ELISA using a specific monoclonal antibodyAdriana Ordonez
Centro Regional de Hemodonacion, University of Murcia, Spain
Thromb Haemost 104:1143-9. 2010..This result explains the absence of association of this marker with an increased risk of thrombosis in patients with colorectal adenocarcinoma...
- Influence of polymorphisms in ERCC5, XPA and MTR DNA repair and synthesis genes in B-cell lymphoma risk. A case-control study in Spanish populationJ Ruiz-Cosano
Molecular Pathology and Pharmacogenetic Group Pathology Department, Santa Lucía General University Hospital HGUSL, Cartagena, Spain
J BUON 18:486-90. 2013..Herein we performed a case-control study evaluating the influence of three single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in XPA, ERCC5 and MTR [rs1800975 (G-4A), rs17655 (Asp1104His) and rs1805087 (A2756G), respectively] in lymphoma risk...