Affiliation: Center for Genomic Regulation
- Function and regulation of Maskin, a TACC family protein, in microtubule growth during mitosisIsabel Peset
Cell Biology and Biophysic Program, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
J Cell Biol 170:1057-66. 2005..Further more, we show that Maskin localization and function is regulated by Eg2 phosphorylation...
- The TACC proteins: TACC-ling microtubule dynamics and centrosome functionIsabel Peset
Cell and Developmental Biology Program, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, university pompeu fabra UPF, Dr Aiguader 88, Barcelona 08003, Spain
Trends Cell Biol 18:379-88. 2008..Here, we review the current understanding of the role of TACC proteins in the regulation of microtubule dynamics, and we highlight the complexity of centrosome function...
- Dissecting the role of Aurora A during spindle assemblyTeresa Sardon
Cell and Developmental Biology Program, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, UPF, Barcelona, Spain
EMBO J 27:2567-79. 2008..Altogether, our data show that AurA exerts an effect as a key regulator of MT assembly during M phase and therefore of bipolar spindle formation...
- Spindle-localized CPE-mediated translation controls meiotic chromosome segregationCarolina Eliscovich
Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, c Dr Aiguader, 88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Nat Cell Biol 10:858-65. 2008....
- From meiosis to mitosis - the sperm centrosome defines the kinetics of spindle assembly after fertilization in XenopusTommaso Cavazza
Cell and Developmental Biology Programme, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology, Doctor Aiguader, 88 Barcelona 08003, Spain Universitat Pompeu Fabra UPF, Doctor Aiguader 88, Barcelona 08003, Spain
J Cell Sci 129:2538-47. 2016....