Affiliation: Center for Genomic Regulation
- Large-scale metabolome analysis and quantitative integration with genomics and proteomics data in Mycoplasma pneumoniaeTobias Maier
EMBL CRG Systems Biology Research Unit, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, Dr Aiguader 88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Mol Biosyst 9:1743-55. 2013..Our analysis demonstrates the potential for new scientific insight by integrating different types of large-scale experimental data from a single biological source...
- Correlation of mRNA and protein in complex biological samplesTobias Maier
Center for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Spain
FEBS Lett 583:3966-73. 2009..We review available literature on the correlation of mRNA and protein abundances and discuss biological and technical parameters influencing the correlation of these central biological molecules...
- Quantification of mRNA and protein and integration with protein turnover in a bacteriumTobias Maier
EMBL CRG Systems Biology Research Unit, Centre for Genomic Regulation and UPF, Dr Aiguader 88, Barcelona, Spain
Mol Syst Biol 7:511. 2011..Our study provides a detailed integrative analysis of average cellular protein abundances and the dynamic interplay of mRNA and proteins, the central biomolecules of a cell...
- Impact of genome reduction on bacterial metabolism and its regulationEva Yus
Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG and Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Avenida Dr Aiguader 88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Science 326:1263-8. 2009....
- Dissecting the energy metabolism in Mycoplasma pneumoniae through genome-scale metabolic modelingJudith A H Wodke
EMBL CRG Systems Biology Research Unit, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG, Barcelona, Spain
Mol Syst Biol 9:653. 2013..pneumoniae. The experimentally validated model provides a solid basis for understanding its metabolic regulatory mechanisms...
- Integrative quantitation enables a comprehensive proteome comparison of two Mycoplasma pneumoniae genetic perturbationsEva Borras
Proteomics Unit, Centre for Genomic Regulation CRG and Universitat Pompeu Fabra UPF, Dr Aiguader 88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Mol Biosyst 9:1249-56. 2013....