Jose L Carrasco
- [Effects of venlafaxine extended release formulation on the clinical management of patients]J L Carrasco
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 33:147-53. 2005..The increased compliance observed with venlafaxine extended release formulation could improve the appropriate management of depressive patients...
- A comparative cost-analysis of initiating pregabalin or SSRI/SNRI therapy in benzodiazepine-resistant patients with generalized anxiety disorder in SpainJose L Carrasco
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Clínico San Carlos Universidad Complutense de Madrid CIBERsam, Madrid, Espana
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 41:164-74. 2013....
- [Enhanced suppression of cortisol after dexamethasone in borderline personality disorder. A pilot study]J L Carrasco
Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 31:138-41. 2003..Recent preliminary results show that BPD, similar to that found in post-traumatic stress disorder (PSD), might have a hypersensitive response to the dexamethasone test...
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis response in borderline personality disorder without post-traumatic featuresJose L Carrasco
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Clínico San Carlos c Martin Lagos s n, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Br J Psychiatry 190:357-8. 2007..01). Baseline cortisol levels in the patients were also lower than in the controls (P<0.05). The 0.25 mg dexamethasone suppression test reveals increased feedback inhibition of the HPA in borderline personality disorder...
- Findings with 0.25 mg dexamethasone suppression test in eating disorders: association with childhood traumaMarina Díaz-Marsá
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
CNS Spectr 12:675-80. 2007..The objective of this study is to investigate hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis response to a modified DST in eating disorders and its relationship with childhood trauma...
- Psychobiology of borderline personality traits related to subtypes of eating disorders: a study of platelet MAO activityMarina Díaz-Marsá
Instituto de Psiquiatría y Salud Mental, Instituto de Investigación Hospital Clínico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Psychiatry Res 190:287-90. 2011..The role of decreased platelet MAO as an endophenotype with specific clinical manifestations should be explored in future studies...
- Enhanced cortisol suppression in eating disorders with impulsive personality featuresMarina Díaz-Marsá
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, c Martin Lagos s n, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Psychiatry Res 158:93-7. 2008..A hypersensitive cortisol response to dexamethasone, which might reflect hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis dysfunctions might be specifically associated with impulsive subtypes of eating disorders...
- Modeling the longitudinal latent effect of pregabalin on self-reported changes in sleep disturbances in outpatients with generalized anxiety disorder managed in routine clinical practiceMiguel A Ruiz
Department of Methodology, School of Psychology, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Drug Des Devel Ther 9:4329-40. 2015..Thus, the objective of this study was to model the longitudinal latent effect of pregabalin or usual care (UC) therapies on changes in sleep in outpatients with GAD under routine clinical practice...
- Pregabalin for the treatment of patients with generalized anxiety disorder with inadequate treatment response to antidepressants and severe depressive symptomsJose M Olivares
aDepartment of Psychiatry, Hospital Meixoeiro, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario, Vigo bDepartment of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i San Pau, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona cDepartment of Psychiatry, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid dMedical Department, Pfizer GEP SLU, Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 30:265-71. 2015....
- Efficacy of cognitive rehabilitation on psychosocial functioning in Borderline Personality Disorder: a randomized controlled trialJuan C Pascual
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
BMC Psychiatry 15:255. 2015..The aim of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of a cognitive rehabilitation intervention versus a psychoeducational program on psychosocial functioning in subjects with BPD...
- Modelling the cost-effectiveness of pregabalin versus usual care in daily practice in the treatment of refractory generalised anxiety disorder in SpainMarina de Salas-Cansado
Trial Form Support Spain, c Arturo Soria, 336, 7º Izda, 28033, Madrid, Spain
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:985-96. 2013..To model the cost-effectiveness (CEA) of the use of pregabalin versus usual care (UC) in outpatients with refractory generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) treated in daily practice in mental health settings in Spain...
- Broadening of Generalized Anxiety Disorders Definition Does not Affect the Response to Psychiatric Care: Findings from the Observational ADAN StudyEnrique Alvarez
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i San Pau, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health 8:158-68. 2012....
- Effectiveness of long-acting paliperidone palmitate in borderline personality disorderNerea Palomares
aInstitute of Health Research of the Hospital Clínico San Carlos IdISSC bDepartment of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Complutense cBiomedical Research Networking Center, Mental Health CIBERSAM, Hospital Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 30:338-41. 2015..IMPP seems to be a well-tolerated alternative to other second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of BPD. More controlled studies replicating these results should be proposed in the future. ..
- Nefazodone in the treatment of elderly patients with depressive disorders: a prospective, observational studyJeronimo Saiz-Ruiz
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Universidad de Alcala, Madrid, Spain
CNS Drugs 16:635-43. 2002..The aim of this study was to evaluate the clinical effectiveness and tolerability of nefazodone for the treatment of depression in elderly patients in clinical routine practice...
- Activation of the cholinergic anti-inflammatory system in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with borderline personality disorderMarina Díaz-Marsá
Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Salud Mental CIBERSAM, Spain
J Psychiatr Res 46:1610-7. 2012..Also, identifying at-risk individuals would be of importance for early detection and intervention in adolescent subjects before they present severe behavioural problems...